View Poll Results: Do you think all men are bastards!!

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 20.34%
  • No

29 49.15%
  • Kind of (which is yes really)

18 30.51%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: All men are Bastards!!

Reviews

I would never cheat, that's just me maybe I'm naive of just a romantic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Sancho Panza (05-06-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    I believe people marry these days to quick
    and therefore marry not because they absloutly love there partner but its the social thing to do, or they think they love each other etc etc

if you love someone you would step infrount of a bullet for them, you would think of them every second on the day, you wouldn't even notice other wemon in a sexual way, so no not all men are bastards

I just think many many people marry for the wrong reasons, and marry before they know who them selfes are never mind the other person
    Never would have pegged you for a dillusional one... all men will cheat, I would do anything for my wife up to and including taking a bullet for her but that still doesn't stop me being who I am nor any man for that matter.

and Sancho, isn't that my point, if there was no way of getting caught, you knowing is a way to get caught, it's the ones you don't know about..

Ah c'mon, everyone's varies.

Tbh, the premise of this thread smacks a little of somebody trying to convince themself that everyone is the same as them, to make themselves feel better.

Some men cheat, some don't. Some of the men who cheat do so because they're not in a fulfilling relationship, others do it cause they just don't give a s***. Some men don't cheat cause they have no opportunity, others because they couldn't be arsed (maybe they have a very low libido), others because they love their partner and don't want to hurt them.

There really are people out there who don't cheat on their partner. That doesn't mean they're never tempted though.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamey27 For This Useful Post:

Johnco (05-06-13), name is buck (05-06-13)

I believe people marry these days to quick
    and therefore marry not because they absloutly love there partner but its the social thing to do, or they think they love each other etc etc
    While I agree there's a social pressure to get married, the fact is that people are getting married later than they used to.

Having said that, if this was the 1800s, you might get married at 20, but you'd likely be dead by 40 anyway, so it's only 20 years of marriage. Nowadays though, if you get married at 26, you're expected to be with that person for the next 50 or so years!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gamey27 View Post
    Ah c'mon, everyone's varies.

Tbh, the premise of this thread smacks a little of somebody trying to convince themself that everyone is the same as them, to make themselves feel better.

Some men cheat, some don't. Some of the men who cheat do so because they're not in a fulfilling relationship, others do it cause they just don't give a s***. Some men don't cheat cause they have no opportunity, others because they couldn't be arsed (maybe they have a very low libido), others because they love their partner and don't want to hurt them.

There really are people out there who don't cheat on their partner. That doesn't mean they're never tempted though.
    I'm a bastard, I know it and don't have a problem with it, I should but I don't, it has nothing to do with making one feel better.. As I said, some men may have no interest in having an affair, looking around today most wouldn't be able to even if they were inclined but if a gorgeous lady comes onto a guy and he has absolutely no chance of getting caught I firmly believe there isn't a man that wouldn't cheat.. OK, if he just got married he's still looking through rose tinted glasses but eventually there comes a time where all men would, IE the right circumstances...

Reviews

in that case anon you are just a bastard your wife should have your nuts in a vice

just because your a bastard does not make every man one, I know its hard for you to believe but there are men out there where it wouldn't even cross there mind never mind do it
    Tried it, didn't like it

Got to agree with big boy on this one....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

anon361 (05-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by gamey27 View Post
    While I agree there's a social pressure to get married, the fact is that people are getting married later than they used to.

Having said that, if this was the 1800s, you might get married at 20, but you'd likely be dead by 40 anyway, so it's only 20 years of marriage. Nowadays though, if you get married at 26, you're expected to be with that person for the next 50 or so years!
    20 years if your lucky. Now a days, people change their husbands/wives more than their underwear. Marriage isn't the death sentence it used to be, but I still firmly agree with the idea of marriage and never would I put a ring on the finger until I was 110%....Or we can all just take a leaf out of the Kardashains book and marry for 72 days at a time.

''I do solemnly swear to take thee, my wife until the next DFS sale...''
    Last edited by TomEA; 05-06-13 at 13:09.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (05-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    ''I do solemnly swear to take thee, my wife until the next DFS sale...''
    "I will love her, honour and protect her, foresaking most other people unless the mood strikes me..."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

anon361 (05-06-13), TomEA (05-06-13)

Blog Entries

Not all men are bastards, just the feckers that keep asking me if I do anything cheaper

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (06-06-13), anon361 (05-06-13), Cassandra (05-06-13), zoozoozoo (05-06-13)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast