Hi guys

Just a little reminder to let you know I am in sunny Galway till late Friday evening so if you are looking for something totally different from the normal mundane stuff you now know where to come.
For those who are not into domination but would like to try it, then who better to try it with but me, a person who specializes in pain free domination and you could stay longer for a kinky cougar strip tease and a GFE to finish off with than this trusted celebrity Mistress.

Most came back for seconds and some have even came back twice in the same day for more fun and games. Believe me you will not be disappointed and yes they are my Real photos.
Really how many others first talk about the health and safety issue before playing with you first? I only play safe consensual games with like-minded people and were each person respects the others boundaries and that is fun for both parties.

Just a quick note to all the lovely people I met on this trip to Limerick. Thanks you for all the fun and games we shared and I’m still smiling. Also for all my lovely present (loved all the make-up too) you know who you are.
Giant hugs for now and looking forward to meeting up with some familiar and new faces while I am in Galway too, so what you waiting for? 085 1705664

Don’t forget those booking a day in advance for appointments from 9am – 11am receive a big discount. Please note those who are serious about making a booking once we have chatted, agreed a date and time, pay a 10 or 20 meteor credit deposits this will then be taken off the booking fee once we meet so this is not an extra payment. It’s just a way of getting rid of all the time wasters.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my threads and look forward to sharing some fun erotic and sexy times.
All the very best for now
Ladyvonteese