Thread: 'Very Unattractive'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

yes some reviews make no sense alright but in order to know if something tastes nice or not you do have to eat it first ,if i see a lady and i go through with the app i wouldnt give her a bad review cause i didnt find her hot ,this is why i dont review every girl i see because some dont deserve a bad review but it can be hard to leave a good review when you look at the whole thing from start to fin , but lets be honest for a sec ,,no one forces the ladies to over do the whole airbrushing ,alot of ladies have had good success by putting up natural pics of themselves ,i believe a bad review consists of rudness ,pretending to suddenly not know what owo or anal is and using the ,,oh my friend made my profile ,answering the phone during the meeting and rushing the client after like 10mins .not been clean , but if the lady tries and offers everything thats on her profile then sometimes two pple just not clicking doesnt deserve in a lady recieving a neg review . yes some places we visit you couldnt swing a cat in but not all the ladies have the option of saying no and waiting for a better or more expensive place,as ken bates from leeds united said to the fans ,,if you want prem league football then ya gotta pay more for ticket seats,,,,,,,

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (01-06-13), EnglishAlex (31-05-13), JMastodon (30-05-13), Lucy Chambers (30-05-13)