Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Give or take

I'm active, but I do love to give oral.
    I want to feel your long sexy legs in nylons wrapped around me as I explore your sexy body

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by laura boldrini View Post
    I dunno maybe renatha is right and most of guys in Ireland are totally passive ? I'd like to have more opinions about it.
    In fact I remember a guy complaining about being too feminine
    Well being single can b nice , I enjoyed a lot some of the lads I barely remembered it was a job :-D
    I am almost exclusively passive, which seems to suit the TS/TVs I have been with. I do not understand how a TV/TS can be too feminine though. I do not mind a bit of masculinity, but really do not go for blokes in wigs.

Wow I'm surprised by the amount of passive punters. Personally I'm nearly always active!

As boys we go to tv ts hotties like it taboo so we deserve too be abused by cock....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kazmier For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (06-06-13)

Can i b top of ur cock....???

I will swallow n drink ur hot milk and any other of ur friends milk.. All day long..

I have yet to take my first TS plunge and I have been wanting to do it for some time now. I cannot see myself being passive, I woul love to fuck a TS girl but also enjoy lots of oral both ways. That's more the attraction to me rather than taking a dick in my ass...but everyone is different I suppose. Good few sexy TS on this site. Payday end of the month and will pick one and see how goes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to labamba For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (07-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by labamba View Post
    I have yet to take my first TS plunge and I have been wanting to do it for some time now. I cannot see myself being passive, I woul love to fuck a TS girl but also enjoy lots of oral both ways. That's more the attraction to me rather than taking a dick in my ass...but everyone is different I suppose. Good few sexy TS on this site. Payday end of the month and will pick one and see how goes.
    Enjoy your fiirst time and choose wisely, talk too a few girls and explain what you like...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kazmier For This Useful Post:

labamba (08-06-13)

12. Default

Still yet to visit a TS/TV but will certainly be looking forward to trying all that is available, I'd say I'm gonna love being both active and passive with them. Some on here look amazing, I feel spoilt for choice.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I would not ever expect to visit a ts but thats just me !
    Seek and you shall find!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast