Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prime Time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thewren View Post
    In this day and age there is no reason why a crèche cannot use cctv monitoring which can be accessed by parents at any time via the internet

Fully agree. In this age of technology can even be done from your iPhone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fin101 View Post
    Fully agree. In this age of technology can even be done from your iPhone
    a parent could be a perv for another kid/live feed on some strange website?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by steady View Post
    It would be unthinkable for any creche to link CCtv from their building onto the internet.This footage could end up anywhere FFS...
    All parents ask for is that there are responsible staff looking after their children and that if there is unprofessional behaviour from the childcare assistants that it is reported to management and that the staff are dealt with.
    Not true !
    Ever hear of individual login and password protection.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewren For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (30-05-13), Stephanie (30-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by steady View Post
    Yes,but how would that prevent the scenario that Warmcome mentioned in his post?
    Fair enough Steady, if what you are saying is that a parent could be perving on another child in the same crèche, well what are the odds, you cannot not cross the road just because there is a chance you might get run over, any technology that can easily be used to benefit the safety of a child should be.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thewren For This Useful Post:

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Did anyone watch Prime Time Investigates programme last night? An undercover researcher posed as a creche worker to secretly film inside three creches. It is very shocking what goes on in these places. Parents leave their children there everyday thinking they are been well cared for. The people that work in these places aren't capable of looking after children. For a start their not trained properly and not paid well enough. Also they don't seem to like children. That's no excuse for them treating these innocent little babies like that. For anyone that didn't see it they tied toddlers in their chair. Shouted at them. Made one sleep on the floor. One woman forcefully grabbed a toy from the child. For some reason RTE decided not to show it on RTE player. The discussion programme is on it but not the documentary itself.
    yes watched it all , and I can truthfully say its abuse .
    Found it unbelievable that they could get state aid and return profits of 1 million .
    Say not always what you know , but always know what to say .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Did anyone watch Prime Time Investigates programme last night? An undercover researcher posed as a creche worker to secretly film inside three creches. It is very shocking what goes on in these places. Parents leave their children there everyday thinking they are been well cared for. The people that work in these places aren't capable of looking after children. For a start their not trained properly and not paid well enough. Also they don't seem to like children. That's no excuse for them treating these innocent little babies like that. For anyone that didn't see it they tied toddlers in their chair. Shouted at them. Made one sleep on the floor. One woman forcefully grabbed a toy from the child. For some reason RTE decided not to show it on RTE player. The discussion programme is on it but not the documentary itself.
    They might as well. FFS every single institution in this country has being abused and corrupted. abuse and corruption seems like an Irish trait these days.

Westside.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by thewren View Post
    In this day and age there is no reason why a crèche cannot use cctv monitoring which can be accessed by parents at any time via the internet
    Back home one of the Doggie Daycares I occasionally use, has CCTV. It's brilliant.

I can't believe that we have it for our pets, and here you guys don't have it for your kids.. ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

thewren (30-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Back home one of the Doggie Daycares I occasionally use, has CCTV. It's brilliant.

I can't believe that we have it for our pets, and here you guys don't have it for your kids.. ?
    It's illegal to film underage children we are all to PC I know someone who had a Camcorder at a swimming pool to Video his kids he got called a pedo by some woman ... World is gone mad
    Last edited by Clyde; 30-05-13 at 13:24.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (30-05-13), thewren (30-05-13)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    It's illegal to film underage children we are all to PC I know someone who had a Camcorder at a swimming pool to Video he's kids he got called a pedo by some woman ... World is gone mad
    I didn't think of that.

But -- as someone else said -- password protected ? Only available to the parents of that particular group of kids ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (30-05-13), thewren (30-05-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast