Thread: T.fury vs D hayes

Blog Entries

Cool T.fury vs D hayes

Lots of talk of an upcoming bout between these 2 should be a great fight ....who can call it now guyz off course id have to put my money on tyson fury how bout yee

Fury should win if he fights smart i.e. Using his jab and keeping Haye at long range. Judging by his last fight though fighting smart isn't always top of his priorities. One way or another the thrash talk will probably be much more entertaining than the fight.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragonlad For This Useful Post:

mister D (29-05-13)

Blog Entries

Your avatar is it a ape or a penis with a face

Ha. Its open to interpretation

Reviews

Boxing has gone down in my estimation with the likes off fury and haye being called good fighter the heavyweight division hasent seen a proper champ in some time its crying out for someone new but its not fury or haye .

Reviews

Boxing does very little for me these days. Froch Vs. Kessler 2 was on the other night in the pub and I barely watched any of it. Boxers even know they're losing out to other sports now too. MMA in particular. I'm not saying MMA is bigger than boxing, I doubt it ever will be but they're losing fans to it.

James Toney was the first to get himself into the UFC and he ended up in trouble seconds in. Tyson Fury called out Cain Velasquez recently. Hilarious move. I'd love to see him step up to Cain, but there's no way he's got the stones.