Thread: Femdom session

Question Femdom session

Hi I'm looking to meet a dominatrix for a session. Looking for a lady that has a selection of fetish wear, PVC,late ,rubber, leather. Must have full range of equipment as in poppers, cuffs,masks, plugs,gaggs,clamps,wax,strapon etc I'm not into Hard session more of bdsm & tease. If the lady had a dungeon that would be fantastic as the usual is bedroom & tie to bed, St Andrew cross etc most welcome I know it's a longshot but I'm in need of a good femdom session. Ive been to uk recently & the selection is great can't see way not here.
    Please pm me if any details.
    Thanks lady's & gents in advance

Forgot to say I Will travel any were in country to right lady

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkymed View Post
    Hi I'm looking to meet a dominatrix for a session. Looking for a lady that has a selection of fetish wear, PVC,late ,rubber, leather. Must have full range of equipment as in poppers, cuffs,masks, plugs,gaggs,clamps,wax,strapon etc I'm not into Hard session more of bdsm & tease. If the lady had a dungeon that would be fantastic as the usual is bedroom & tie to bed, St Andrew cross etc most welcome I know it's a longshot but I'm in need of a good femdom session. Ive been to uk recently & the selection is great can't see way not here.
    Please pm me if any details.
    Thanks lady's & gents in advance
    Have you tried sexy Jessica? She's very well equipped. I'm not sure about the cross but for sure she has the rest,
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures