Thread: Rafa off to Italy

Default Rafa off to Italy

Napoli the next challenge for him it seems.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Napoli the next challenge for him it seems.
    You didnt get your wish then eh?

Anyhow I hope things work out for him over there.He did more than OK at Chelsea despite the begrudgers.
    The Truth is out there.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

benin (28-05-13), Clyde (28-05-13), redforever (28-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    You didnt get your wish then eh?

Anyhow I hope things work out for him over there.He did more than OK at Chelsea despite the begrudgers.
    I have to agree he replaced DiMatto who is a ledgend and won Europe the hate rid Rafa got was unreal, he stayed dignified. You got to remember he won the champions league with Liverpool probably the best final ever and beat Chelsea in both games before when they had there best team under Jose. Liverpool should never got rid of him in the first place.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (28-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I have to agree he replaced DiMatto who is a ledgend and won Europe the hate rid Rafa got was unreal, he stayed dignified. You got to remember he won the champions league with Liverpool probably the best final ever and beat Chelsea in both games before when they had there best team under Jose. Liverpool should never got rid of him in the first place.
    Well looks like the Special One will soon be on his way back to the Bridge so all is rosy for the future.......or so most Chelsea supporters would like to believe anyway.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Clyde (28-05-13)

Well looks like the Special One will soon be on his way back to the Bridge so all is rosy for the future.......or so most Chelsea supporters would like to believe anyway.
    Yes I would like to see him back but only if it's long term the feckin stability is needed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

footfrank (28-05-13), westcorklad (28-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Yes I would like to see him back but only if it's long term the feckin stability is needed.
    The only way they can have stability is if Abramovich stays away from the running of the team and buying players that the manager does not want. Jose would add a bit of spice to the premier league again, he even scared Fergie into retirement.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

Clyde (28-05-13), footfrank (28-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ted E Bear View Post
    The only way they can have stability is if Abramovich stays away from the running of the team and buying players that the manager does not want. Jose would add a bit of spice to the premier league again, he even scared Fergie into retirement.
    Abramovich will not do that. Just to name one example from Mourinhos previous time in charge at the Bridge, he insisted that Shevchenko be signed up despite Joses wishes.Do you seriously believe that he would stay out of the running of the team. I certainly dont.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 28-05-13 at 09:58.
    The Truth is out there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Clyde (28-05-13)

Abramovich will not do that. Just to name one example from Mourinhos previous time in charge at the Bridge, he insisted that Shevchenko be signed up despite Joses wishes.Do you seriously believe that he would stay out of the running of the team. I certainly dont.
    No, you're right he won't stay out of it and this lets players like Terry and Lampard think they can have control if the manager wants to change things that does not include them.
    With so much change across the league I'm looking forward to next season, hopefully it will be much closer until the end of the season.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (28-05-13)

I think the same now we can argue that he broke the man u domination as they were the big spenders cos they had the cash, I loved the team of old, nut its all about winning at all costs when there's a bad spell Abramovich throw's the dummy out and sacks the manager all teams have bad spells look at United the same but was Alex's leadership ever in question ...no

Quote Originally Posted by Ted E Bear View Post
    No, you're right he won't stay out of it and this lets players like Terry and Lampard think they can have control if the manager wants to change things that does not include them.
    With so much change across the league I'm looking forward to next season, hopefully it will be much closer until the end of the season.
    he's seen the light with Terry and Abramovich blames him for the Andre Villas-Boas debacle he is a proven manager now