Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curious about others opinions on anal sex

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If you are actually too big even if you do get a girl to allow you to do it, it's still no fun as the look of pain masked by a fake smile never done it for me unless you're into that sort of shit (pardon the pun)..
    If you're that big a tight fanny (most are when you're big ) is just as good..
    This is why I have never argued about it, I would never wish to make someone uncomfortable or risk hurting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    No but really, whilst we're on it...What is the big attraction lads?
    Like usernamed said-it is a taboo! so we are attracted to what we cant have!

Reviews

It's like Usernamed said, forbidden fruit etc, plus it's a form of domination, I can imagine guys, take, that, you, bitch, up the, feckin, ass, bitch...
    Sure look at Spartacus, last series, yer man fucks the other guy to teach him a lesson and show him who's boss, same principle?
    Last edited by anon361; 27-05-13 at 15:44.

According to this article, here are 5 reasons why straight guys are into anal sex:

• IT GIVES US A SENSE OF POWER ...

Although it sounds very territorial, the fact that we control the situation and lay on top of you is very empowering. As well, you put your sexual satisfaction (or perhaps, lack thereof) in our hands, entrusting us with your pleasure sense.

Men love the idea of entering you from behind and relish in the thought of sparking all those anal nerve endings and giving you the ultimate climax. And if you enjoy it and reach orgasm because of it, we really do want to sit up and beat our chests with pride.

• YOU TRUST US ...

The fact that you’re letting us into a part of yourself that requires the utmost trust gives us a really fantastic feeling within. And no, it’s not just a sexual one.

If you’re nervous about anal sex and you agree to try it with us, it makes us feel like a million bucks; our woman is putting all her trust into the fact that we will be caring and loving and not rip her anus in two. It means the world to us.

• IT’S SOMETHING NEW ...

While vaginal sex is simply fantastic, to say the least, at some point, everything becomes the norm. So when the topic of anal sex arises, you can bet that our radar perks up a bit and we become giddy about the prospect of something sexy and new.

Like having sex with a new woman or engaging in a threesome , anal sex represents a part of all the crazy things we’d like to one day do in bed. And if you enjoy it half as much as we do, well it makes it that much sweeter.

• WE LOVE YOUR BUTT ...

Your butt is awesome and most men enjoy getting up close and personal with women’s butts. So when we get to have sex with the very butt that we’ve spent so much time admiring, you can bet that we feel like we’ve hit the jackpot.

Climbing on top of you and placing our penis within your anal cavity may not sound half as fascinating to you, but couple that with our ability to caress and perhaps spank your bottom spontaneously, and life is good for men.

• IT’S VERY TIGHT ...

No matter how great you are at performing Kegel exercises, there’s a pretty good chance that your butt hole will always be tighter than your vaginal one. Keep in mind that the vagina was designed to bring a child into the world; the butt, not so much.

So when we get access to this sacred area of your body, we know that our penis will feel the squeeze of tightness coming from your anus. And although you will never understand the sensation because you can never fully feel it yourself, you need to know that the sensation is unlike anything else a man will ever experience.

A man who loves anal sex is not weird or gay or any of those things that used to be associated with anal sex. He is simply a man who enjoys the company of his woman and wants to explore her body to the depths, which includes feeling her from the back.
    Last edited by samlad; 27-05-13 at 15:48.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (27-05-13), sxybrian (27-05-13)

When I say my ass is too expensive , I mean it !!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (27-05-13)

Reviews

Beats me... I have never looked for it and prob never will... Am I missing out?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Dont know about that, but I am missing a couple of grand

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (27-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I guess that is what I am trying to figure out! Should I give up on trying to find someone who enjoys it or is it worth the trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    When I say my ass is too expensive , I mean it !!!!!
    I never paid you ......
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I never paid you ......
    The deal was I give it to you first , I would follow after

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Clyde (27-05-13), JAMESCORK (27-05-13)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast