Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have pervs got worse?

Reviews

Default Have pervs got worse?

Honestly, Clydes thread got me thinking this, years ago you'd be walking down the road with a good looking lady and while you know guys are having a perv looking at her they don't make it too obvious but now, jeezs I'd be looking at the guy saying to myself, Hello, I'm here, a bit of décor please, not that they would even notice me of late.

What's going on, has decency gone out the window and rabble mentality taken over? Am I that old school that ok, I'm not above looking at a beautiful woman but if she's with a guy I'll show him a bit of respect, and her by not making it too obvious that I am looking.

I go walking with herself and seriously, I'd never dream of beeping at a girl walking yet it seems to be common practice, I've even copped a few driving up the road, turning around and driving back for a second look, WTF, are they that desperate..

Herself is so use to it half the time she doesn't even notice, doesn't even flinch to the sound of a car horn yet I'd be turning around to see what's up, god help her if a car is actually using their car horn for it's intended purpose to warn someone..
    Last edited by anon361; 26-05-13 at 16:07.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (27-05-13), Clyde (27-05-13), Nicolle (26-05-13), pleasurekerry (27-05-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Honestly, Clydes thread got me thinking this, years ago you'd be walking down the road with a good looking lady and while you know guys are having a perv looking at her they don't make it too obvious but now, jeezs I'd be looking at the guy saying to myself, Hello, I'm here, a bit of décor please, not that they would even notice me of late.

What's going on, has decency gone out the window and rabble mentality taken over? Am I that old school that ok, I'm not above looking at a beautiful woman but if she's with a guy I'll show him a bit of respect, and her by not making it too obvious that I am looking.

I go walking with herself and seriously, I'd never dream of beeping at a girl walking yet it seems to be common practice, I've even copped a few driving up the road, turning around and driving back for a second look, WTF, are they that desperate..

Herself is so use to it half the time she doesn't even notice, doesn't even flinch to the sound of a car horn yet I'd be turning around to see what's up, god help her if a car is actually it using their car horn for it's intended purpose to warn someone..
    Lol typical old school you don't like when a bloke looks at your partner and gives her the eyes , but it's ok for you to shag the the local wan anon
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Herself is so use to it half the time she doesn't even notice, doesn't even flinch to the sound of a car horn yet I'd be turning around to see what's up, god help her if a car is actually using their car horn for it's intended purpose to warn someone..
    It's nature's way of keeping you on your toes...
    Mmmm-hmm

Reviews

I can't speak for women but I guess some hate the attention and others may love it!

Either way there ia a day when all will long for it, and that is the day the horns and the wolf whistles stop!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

I blame Clyde for this thread .... Huh
    Who loves ya baby......!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

anon361 (27-05-13), Larrii (27-05-13)

Reviews

your other half seems to be quite the desirable lady, begs the question what are you doing here?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (27-05-13), dob (27-05-13)

Indeed got worse... yesterday while i was having my lunch into town .. here is this gorgeous and i mean gorgeous man in his 40ish fit as fuck nice clothes , sunglasses oh his head (everything was perfect on him) with 2 small kids and the wife sitting on the table beside us ..omg! i couldn`t take my eyes of him!! and was so obvious , ah well he was looking at me also ...
    perverts!!
    Last edited by Nyna; 27-05-13 at 20:32.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyna For This Useful Post:

anon361 (27-05-13)

Reviews

A dude once asked my ex wife out on a date while I was standing beside her.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nyna View Post
    Indeed got worse... yesterday while i was having my lunch into town .. here is this gorgeous and i mean gorgeous man in his 40ish fit as fuck nice clothes , sunglasses oh his head (everything was perfect on him) with 2 small kids and the wife sitting on the table beside us ..omg! i couldn`t take my eyes of him!! and was so obvious , ah well he was looking at me also ...
    perverts!!
    I think that was me babe But you'll have to stand in the Q with the rest of them....
    Mmmm-hmm

Blog Entries

if I go to a straight pub/night club,I wear decend chotles but in a gay pub/nightclub I like to go sexy as I know no one will give

me those looks or try to have a fell on my peach....I love dressing sexy but I hate to be judge by the way I look...that's why I

rather go for the gay places.....
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast