Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Try-Sexual?

Default Are you Try-Sexual?

Sex is a huge topic to discuss - it's everywhere you look, and with so many participants, people have developed a variety of different things that they will and won't do.

A friend of mine is extremely adventurous in the bedroom and refers to herself as a 'try-sexual' - someone who will try anything once.

So, do you consider yourself a try-sexual? Are there some things that you aren't willing to try? What are you hoping to try?

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    Sex is a huge topic to discuss - it's everywhere you look, and with so many participants, people have developed a variety of different things that they will and won't do.

A friend of mine is extremely adventurous in the bedroom and refers to herself as a 'try-sexual' - someone who will try anything once.

So, do you consider yourself a try-sexual? Are there some things that you aren't willing to try? What are you hoping to try?
    I wouldn't consider myself to be 'try-sexual', simply because there are many things I have no interest in trying whatsoever. You might find that hard to believe, Lara

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I wouldn't consider myself to be 'try-sexual', simply because there are many things I have no interest in trying whatsoever. You might find that hard to believe, Lara
    You're right, I would You dirty bugger
    Last edited by lara; 17-05-13 at 12:40.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There is absolutley no such thing as a try sexual because the amount of really weird messed up sexual shit people wouldn't even try once I tell ya

I am with Sam.

But look at Clyde, he didn't know he enjoyed the company of men until he tried it.

Sadly, I want my poo shute as a one way system, and can't get my head round in not being

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (17-05-13)

I'll try anything once as long as nobody gets hurt or anything to do with shit....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (17-05-13), Martin Ward (17-05-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I'll try anything once as long as nobody gets hurt or anything to do with shit....
    Period play?

Reviews

There's loads of things I wouldn't try. I wouldn't get anal done on me or get someone to shit on me.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

mer (17-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Period play?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I wouldn't touch Susan Boyle, Mary O Rourke or Mary Harney.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Clyde (17-05-13), Jackdaniel (17-05-13), redforever (17-05-13), samlad (17-05-13)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast