Thread: [B]Athlone, Longford, Birr, Mullingar, Galway, Laois[/B]

Blog Entries

Question [B]Athlone, Longford, Birr, Mullingar, Galway, Laois[/B]

Athlone, Longford, Birr, Mullingar, Galway, Laois

I guys just to let you know I am only half an hour away from Longford, Birr and Mullingar and an hour from Galway, Roscrea and Roscommon. I will be here and available for meetings today till 9pm and on the 15th from 9.30am till 9.30pm and on the 16th from 9.30am till 11.am.

I know things are tight for some of us so come see me in the morning from 9.30am – 11.30am as I only charge 100 Euros for half a hour and 180 for the hour, during the quite time, all my clients come back for more.

I am very discreet and as you see I don’t have my face plastered all over EI, I don’t offer you a service and when you get here then refuse it as I only play safe erotic games with likeminded people like myself.

So if you are looking for something totally different that is safe, sensual and totally erotic with someone who put safety first and who is truly into what she does then give me a call for a chat before confirming your booking with a 10 or 20 Meteor credit, this is not extra payment as it will be taken off the booking free once you arrive at my secret boudoir. Deposits are to just get rid of the time-wasters.

I am a real Irish lady from the west coast of Ireland who has been living and working in England for some years now and have done a lot of work for English television but thankfully they have paid me for just been how I am, so I am sure you will appreciate will be no acting when we are together, as I only offer the real thing! Hence why some of my clients have came to see me twice in the same day, and boy was it fun. So, what you waiting for?

I will be in Portlaoise on the 16th from 4pm and all day on the 17th and Limerick on the 18th from 3pm and leaving on the 19th at noon. I will be in Galway on the 20th and the 21st for those who are interested in meeting up with me, believe me you will not be disappointed.

Thank for takeing the time to read this and hope to see you very, very soon
    LVT
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (14-05-13)