Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
I could never work out those little B**tards, the tops of childproof bottles are enough to stump me…

Violette, if it’s a muscle strain or torn muscle in your arm, have you enquired about any herbal remedies, I’m not into them myself, I’m a straight to the chemist and load up fella me, but a friend of mine was stabbed with a nail once in the arm by a “Pal” and did serious damage to the muscle, and a new age type neighbor recommended immersing the arm in the juice of nettles steeped in warm water, and they found that it was the only ting that worked. I know it’s a bit out there, but I said I’d just mention it, don’t know if you have nettles in Brussels, I doubt you’ve done an in-depth study yourself…
That is great advice! I wish I knew this earlier, yes there is loads of the stuff around, I will happily pick some tomorrow and have a go with it. It is Tennis elbow, the tendons are inflamed from over use. Painful as hell I tell you. The Doc gave me some serious pain killers! I mean I was totally loopy on them. I have stopped now. They were seriously impairing my ability to function. Not nice. In fact I have nettle tea in the stores here. So I will go and get some of that instead. Thanks for the advice. Kisses V
P.s. you are a man of many talents.