Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now for something completely silly and different!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I could never work out those little B**tards, the tops of childproof bottles are enough to stump me…

Violette, if it’s a muscle strain or torn muscle in your arm, have you enquired about any herbal remedies, I’m not into them myself, I’m a straight to the chemist and load up fella me, but a friend of mine was stabbed with a nail once in the arm by a “Pal” and did serious damage to the muscle, and a new age type neighbor recommended immersing the arm in the juice of nettles steeped in warm water, and they found that it was the only ting that worked. I know it’s a bit out there, but I said I’d just mention it, don’t know if you have nettles in Brussels, I doubt you’ve done an in-depth study yourself…
    That is great advice! I wish I knew this earlier, yes there is loads of the stuff around, I will happily pick some tomorrow and have a go with it. It is Tennis elbow, the tendons are inflamed from over use. Painful as hell I tell you. The Doc gave me some serious pain killers! I mean I was totally loopy on them. I have stopped now. They were seriously impairing my ability to function. Not nice. In fact I have nettle tea in the stores here. So I will go and get some of that instead. Thanks for the advice. Kisses V
    P.s. you are a man of many talents.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Default rubicks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    YES I am bloody bored!!!! Sitting here with my arm in a sling. It is enough to make a girl nuts. So to relieve said boredom, I went poking around the site. Guilty as charged. The rubics cube would be useless to me, I can only use one arm, although the other one is getting better every day.

sure all you need is one hand

YouTube - Rubiks cube one handed

or your feet

Michel Gondry Solves a Rubik's Cube with his Feet - Viral Videos - SPIKE

or even your nose

YouTube - Michel Gondry Solves a Rubiks Cube with his Nose

get well soon!!

Blog Entries

You Win! Thanks for the tips. Kisses V

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12