Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: should i tell her ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Babe View Post
    My point of view is ... if you "love" a lady Help her pay all bills and to do shopping
    Lol great answer coming from a lady
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-05-13)

Bud you need to know it's mutual, ask yourself what is the vibe from her? Now that aint easy as the lady's give you there time and mostly show a good connection but as you said yourself you are still paying if she loves ya that would most likely have stopped. As some posters have said ask but don't say the L word, best of luck to you on this. I found someone here and I'm as happy as can be, but as I said you need to know otherwise your heart will be smashed if you keep going to see her. Take care and good luck with it mate.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-05-13), benin (13-05-13), Fitzy (13-05-13)

Reviews

Go for it she can say yes or no best off luck .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to richieboy For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-05-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Bud you need to know it's mutual, ask yourself what is the vibe from her? Now that aint easy as the lady's give you there time and mostly show a good connection but as you said yourself you are still paying if she loves ya that would most likely have stopped. As some posters have said ask but don't say the L word, best of luck to you on this. I found someone here and I'm as happy as can be, but as I said you need to know otherwise your heart will be smashed if you keep going to see her. Take care and good luck with it mate.
    thanks man , im used to getting my heart smashed though so im not worried if she says no , trust me if i had a euro for every no i got i could afford all the ladies on this site for one hell of a magical night lol hmmm just imagining that now , man if i ever win the lotto its going to be gone in a weekend lol what wear we talking about ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-05-13), Cable87 (13-05-13), Clyde (13-05-13)

If she reads all the posts here and knows you are seeing her on Friday i think you may have let the cat out of the bag.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 40odd View Post
    If she reads all the posts here and knows you are seeing her on Friday i think you may have let the cat out of the bag.
    she doesnt read the posts and i havent booked her yet , gotta make sure ive the funds first ,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    thanks , im planning on seeing her on friday and it will be the one thought going tru my mind all week. i just wish i could find out if her feelings are mutual to avoid awkwardness , although i do plan on letting her know nearer the end of the session as to avoid totally freaking her out lol
    lol I like how your going to have sex with her first then tell her, that is quality.. But do tell her, or you,ll be thinking back on what could have been !
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

TomEA (13-05-13)

Yes u shud, 4 years ago now met an amazing lady from this site, met her four or five times just as business but even then there was a real spark between us we just seemed to click similare age she 18 i was 22 at the time. Even after meeting she would always drive me home in her car.
    Then one day she texted me saying she had a flat tyre so i offered to change it came out changed it wound up in bed together! from that a few days later we were texting and i mentioned i was going out sat nyt she asked were mentioned bar she said her and her friends wud be out too meet up so we did had a fantastic time together. then from there we seen each other regularly for around 18 months she continued to work and TBH it didnt bother me. Things just fizzled out after time but i wouldnt say how i met her or her job had anything to do with that

14. The Following User Says Thank You to adog For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (13-05-13)

Reviews

you have what we call in the business 'clicked' dont read any more into it

If I had a wife for every time this has happened to me Id be building a harem at this stage to house us all

but there is a way you can know and thats by asking can you still see her after she quits the business
    Last edited by funlover12; 13-05-13 at 16:56.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    You can mention fluffy...I am retired and spoken for
    As Borat would say Retard
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast