Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you keep it or ask for your money back?

Blog Entries

yes but I was given the ticket, then asked to pay for it honey and realize now it was that ticket I won the scratch card on which also had nothing on it either. But still got a few weeks left so fingers crossed.
    All the best
    LVT
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

redforever (13-05-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I brought my lottery ticket paid for the 6 weeks I think, (put them away so safe now I can’t find them the dam thing now, and loll).

Anyway, as I was leaving the shop, I noticed there was another line added to the one I marked off myself so in fact I actually had paid for another line for 6weeks I didn’t mark or ask for, it had a QP next to it, so I checked it out on-line when I got home to see what it meant. (QP means quick picks which is when the lottery machine picks the numbers for you), so it cost me double what I should have paid, which I think it was 46 or 48 Euros instead of 23/24 Euros.

So my question is, if you were short of cash and someone gave you an extra line of lottery numbers you didn’t ask for like in my case. Would you ask for a refund or would you have gone without and kept the added line in the hope it could be good Karma we all anticipate when doing the lottery in and you’re going be the winner?
    Id ask for the money back but after the results.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I brought my lottery ticket paid for the 6 weeks I think, (put them away so safe now I can’t find them the dam thing now, and loll).

Anyway, as I was leaving the shop, I noticed there was another line added to the one I marked off myself so in fact I actually had paid for another line for 6weeks I didn’t mark or ask for, it had a QP next to it, so I checked it out on-line when I got home to see what it meant. (QP means quick picks which is when the lottery machine picks the numbers for you), so it cost me double what I should have paid, which I think it was 46 or 48 Euros instead of 23/24 Euros.

So my question is, if you were short of cash and someone gave you an extra line of lottery numbers you didn’t ask for like in my case. Would you ask for a refund or would you have gone without and kept the added line in the hope it could be good Karma we all anticipate when doing the lottery in and you’re going be the winner?
    I noticed alot of places getting like this. You ask for something and they say "anything else" or do you want this or that? I guess thats why I didnt ask for it because I wanted it. Or like Booths chemist do. I bought an item, get tormented about some advantage card and then get told to fill in the survey on the receipt to enter some draw for shit you can only get by buying more stuff. How did we make you feel it said on the receipt?????? In all honesty there was no option for saying it made me feel life is a bit short to be hanging around a counter reading bollox like this. Like the takeaways. you see "special offers" on windows. Stupid things like,

Buy 10 chips and get a free rice with it or

Spend 30 euros and get a free 7 up. FFS Ask your arsehole how it feels next morning assuming its not awake before you.

rubbish this stuff,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I noticed alot of places getting like this. You ask for something and they say "anything else" or do you want this or that? I guess thats why I didnt ask for it because I wanted it. Or like Booths chemist do. I bought an item, get tormented about some advantage card and then get told to fill in the survey on the receipt to enter some draw for shit you can only get by buying more stuff. How did we make you feel it said on the receipt?????? In all honesty there was no option for saying it made me feel life is a bit short to be hanging around a counter reading bollox like this. Like the takeaways. you see "special offers" on windows. Stupid things like,

Buy 10 chips and get a free rice with it or

Spend 30 euros and get a free 7 up. FFS Ask your arsehole how it feels next morning assuming its not awake before you.

rubbish this stuff,
    Westside.

Is that the Irish arm of Boots!

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12