Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Scholes retires ..again

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i am not,i see ppl like evra and see why anyone would get annoyed,but Scholes was a model pro who anyone would be proud of for that reason i think it is worth commenting.
    You are so .....na na na naaaaa.....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    You are so .....na na na naaaaa.....
    well i had not factored that in,anyway if your gonna mention scholes,at least talk about his great tackling...lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Clyde (12-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Curious k View Post
    Well I'm sure you might get wound up if someone just dismissed Frank Lampard as you did Scholes? Maybe saying he didn't have a good all round game, neglected other duties, deplorable long range passing.. All of course when compared to Scholes.

Scholes will pick up his 11th Premier League winners medal today!! Beat that!
    Lol People say John Terry is one of the best defenders ever personally I think he's way over rated Both Scholes and Lampard are world class tbh not much to compare really scholes was better at passing and Lampard at scoring.

Lol People say John Terry is one of the best defenders ever personally I think he's way over rated Both Scholes and Lampard are world class tbh not much to compare really scholes was better at passing and Lampard at scoring.
    I really would never rate Lampard as world class mate,not having a dig here but he would never be in my thoughts for a premier league top 11

well i had not factored that in,anyway if your gonna mention scholes,at least talk about his great tackling...lol
    Oooooch yes very good as long as you have steel legs ..... he was great to watch

i am not,i see ppl like evra and see why anyone would get annoyed,but Scholes was a model pro who anyone would be proud of for that reason i think it is worth commenting.
    http://therepublikofmancunia.com/quo...-paul-scholes/

That link explains the caliber of player being discussed. These people are more qualified than any.

The link is for those who aren't convinced by Scholes bulging trophy cabinate already!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious k For This Useful Post:

benin (12-05-13), Clyde (12-05-13)

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/quo...-paul-scholes/

That link explains the caliber of player being discussed. These people are more qualified than any.

The link is for those who aren't convinced by Scholes bulging trophy cabinate already!
    Ara I never mind those Man U web sites ....

Ara I never mind those Man U web sites ....
    Look up the quotes on other sites then, there're everywhere! Capello done an interview recently saying Scholes is in a class of his own, and he constantly tried to get him back for England! I wonder who he wanted to drop from the team?

I know your not that stupid and just trying to wind people up but it sure is hard to differentiate between the two when one says such stupid things

I know your not that stupid
    well i know him better,lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Curious k (12-05-13)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123