Hi my lovely GFE & kinky cork people

If you are looking for something totally different from the normal and you’re not into getting the crap beaten out of you, as it doesn’t take the brain of Einstein to do that now, does it?

If looking for something that will blow your mind, body and soul which will have you moaning and groaning with sensual erotic pleasure, Oh God, O God... Loll But please remember I’m a Not God, I’m a Goddess who loves what she does and only does what she truly loves to do. Loll so what you waiting for?

Are you really going to miss out on an opportunity of a life time today as I am leaving Cork tomorrow morning at 11am to finish my tour to Limerick, (only a few appointments left guys in on the 11th in Limerick so book early to save disappointment). Then, on to Sligo Athlone, Laois and back to Limerick to meet up with those who unfortunately may have missed out on meeting me for some kinky sensual erotic fun and games, with this fit fun kinky cougar.

I like to say a very big thanks to everyone who has came and share more than just a few laughs and giggles during our time together and with everyone’s help getting rid of all those time-waster in paying a deposit via my phone credit to confirm your appointments. And as this system has now been working for me and for you guys too after listening to some of your horror stories, I am going to keep it this way.

If you are finding it difficult to contact me on the phone please leave me a message with a suitable time to call or text back. Or call back in half an hour to see if I am free to chat then.

Many thanks again and to all the well wishers for my dad too.
Please note if you into the more heavier side of the fetish scene, I will always do a newbie session first to find out more about you so if you are a stranger to me, please don’t call asking me to beat the crap out of you, it’s just wasting yours and my time. I only play safe, consensual erotic games with likeminded people who respect one another’s boundaries.
Also I am ONLY into clean safe health fun for both parties.