Think you missed one....
    No he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Think you missed one....
    Sorry maybe Arsenal
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    No he didn't
    Lest we not forget....your 7th. Regardless of where you have been, or where your going....7th. With 30 points off the leaders.

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Lest we not forget....your 7th. Regardless of where you have been, or where your going....7th. With 30 points off the leaders.

Ha!!

I actually think this could be Wenger's greatest season. Because compared to some of the other teams you have had, this generation is shocking. Yet you will make top four.

Fair play

Ha!!

I actually think this could be Wenger's greatest season. Because compared to some of the other teams you have had, this generation is shocking. Yet you will make top four.

Fair play
    The basics are all there, with a bit of experience and flair added to the team, no reason at all we cannot fight for the title next season.

Regardless, and I think the mancs are down playing how much of a fight their going to get for the title next year.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

The basics are all there, with a bit of experience and flair added to the team, no reason at all we cannot fight for the title next season.

Regardless, and I think the mancs are down playing how much of a fight their going to get for the title next year.
    Moyes has never had cash, it will be interesting to see what he does with it

Moyes has never had cash, it will be interesting to see what he does with it
    Not saying I don't rate the guy. Any manager taking over someone else's team is going to be a task in it's self. I think managers should have realised after this season though that the mancs aren't as good as the table suggests, ultimately, the PL is lacking.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Not saying I don't rate the guy. Any manager taking over someone else's team is going to be a task in it's self. I think managers should have realised after this season though that the mancs aren't as good as the table suggests, ultimately, the PL is lacking.
    As reflected in the horrific Champions league performance

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

TomEA (09-05-13)

Reviews

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22453895

Seems they are almost there.

Will be funny to watch Everton slide down the league
    And you lot call us bitter
    Last edited by lovethegirls; 09-05-13 at 23:07.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12