Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Fergie

Reviews

Default Bye Bye Fergie

Man Utd have announced that Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season after almost 27 years as manager.The speculation has already started as to who his replacement will be with Jose Mourinho and David Moyes being the front runners at the moment.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Man Utd have announced that Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season after almost 27 years as manager.The speculation has already started as to who his replacement will be with Jose Mourinho and David Moyes being the front runners at the moment.
    already signed for Chelsea isnt he?
    Good bye Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    already signed for Chelsea isnt he?
    Only rumours as far as I am aware. Would have thought Fergie would have stayed for another season, now that he has retired, I can't see a reason Mourinho wouldn't jump on the oppertunity.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio
    never got to win the European Cup for the third time which he craved so much like sir bob

5. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

TomEA (08-05-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Never liked him. Far too negative. . . FAI have him for the Ireland job.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio
    never got to win the European Cup for the third time which he craved so much like sir bob
    Yeah that is why I am surprised that he isnt staying on for at least another season to give that one more crack but at the end of the day his trophy haul may never be beaten or even matched.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Yeah that is why I am surprised that he isnt staying on for at least another season to give that one more crack but at the end of the day his trophy haul may never be beaten or even matched.
    I remember the guy that saw him getting off a train kicking him in the nuts, went to court and all.

A bit of an ignoramus if you ask me, a little hitler type happening in at the right place and time. I remember when he was going to be sacked in 1990.

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I remember the guy that saw him getting off a train kicking him in the nuts, went to court and all.

A bit of an ignoramus if you ask me, a little hitler type happening in at the right place and time. I remember when he was going to be sacked in 1990.
    Forest away in the cup....

I believe he's getting a hip operation and that will keep him out for 6 months can't see him going but if he does that will put it up to Jose and the bidding will start for the big pay ..
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Shares in Wrigley's have plummeted.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dublad77 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (08-05-13), Rocker123 (08-05-13)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast