Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Fergie

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    And there you have the problem with his staying in the background...you are already mentioning him coming back, and let's face it, the fans will call for it if they lose two games on the bounce.

When Paisley took over from Shanks, Shanks used to come to training and the players called him boss. Paisley ended up making sure Shanks had to stay away from the ground.

It is exactly what I would do now if I was the new fella
    True ,as there can be only one boss,as for Fergie,he took a slumbering giant that was going nowhere and turned them into winners,as a fan,thanks for some wonderful memories sir Alex.

Reviews

And there you have the problem with his staying in the background...you are already mentioning him coming back, and let's face it, the fans will call for it if they lose two games on the bounce.

When Paisley took over from Shanks, Shanks used to come to training and the players called him boss. Paisley ended up making sure Shanks had to stay away from the ground.

It is exactly what I would do now if I was the new fella
    I was only joking really. He'll be in the background and he'll just hang around there for a year or two. Idiots will call from the new guy to get booted out as soon as there's a few games dropped, in reality, whoever gets the job is going to need at least a season or two to get settled into the job. Taking over someone else's squad is going to be hard work. There's a few names that need to be moved on and hopefully a few taken in to replace them. Interesting times ahead at the Theatre Of Dreams.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (08-05-13)

I am looking forward to Moyes going there and Everton falling down the league

Reviews

I am looking forward to Moyes going there and Everton falling down the league
    Nasty Martin,who know's,a rich Arab could take them over and they could do a City.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (08-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Nasty Martin,who know's,a rich Arab could take them over and they could do a City.
    Yes, without a stadium or chances of development in that current location that won't be happening

Reviews

I've just sold all my shares in Wrigleys .
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

Reviews

Dont think Mourinho will get it, they want longevity and loyalty and Jose doesnt tick the box. Moyes yes he is loyal, great manager, achieves expectations with little or no budget. In my opinion he deserves it. And then Martinez to Everton.

But the main thing out of all of this, we will finally get a fair premier league next season...hopefully !
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    I was only joking really. He'll be in the background and he'll just hang around there for a year or two. Idiots will call from the new guy to get booted out as soon as there's a few games dropped, in reality, whoever gets the job is going to need at least a season or two to get settled into the job. Taking over someone else's squad is going to be hard work. There's a few names that need to be moved on and hopefully a few taken in to replace them. Interesting times ahead at the Theatre Of Dreams.
    Rooney has been heavily linked to Bayern, a lot of interest surrounding Nani and Hernandez.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Lots of interesting speculation today. From what i have read the following is happening-
    Moyes to Utd
    Jose to Chelski
    Martinez to Everton
    Wenger to PSG
    Anncelotti to Real

How much of that is true only god knows.......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cj123 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (08-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cj123 View Post
    Lots of interesting speculation today. From what i have read the following is happening-
    Moyes to Utd
    Jose to Chelski
    Martinez to Everton
    Wenger to PSG
    Anncelotti to Real

How much of that is true only god knows.......
    Thats alot of managerial changes for such a short space of time, they all seem very real switches though..Id feel very sad if Wenger left us, I think he deserves a champions league medal.
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast