Thread: haha Ronnie o Sullivan your man

Reviews

Default haha Ronnie o Sullivan your man

So as you know Ronnie won the world championship snooker today. And in his speech after winning it hazel asks him "will you be back next year" Ronnie replys "well I don't know as you all know my mood changes up and down like a whores drawers" lol hazel didn't know what to say everybody just laughs in audience and she is like I think we may censor that and Ronnie is like well too late hazel we are on live television

Well done on the win Ronnie you are a truly gifted player and I hope your back next year for 3 in a row dude

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

bigmickey69 (19-04-14), Clyde (07-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    So as you know Ronnie won the world championship snooker today. And in his speech after winning it hazel asks him "will you be back next year" Ronnie replys "well I don't know as you all know my mood changes up and down like a whores drawers" lol hazel didn't know what to say everybody just laughs in audience and she is like I think we may censor that and Ronnie is like well too late hazel we are on live television

Well done on the win Ronnie you are a truly gifted player and I hope your back next year for 3 in a row dude
    Not much to stop him Mer if he did.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

mer (07-05-13)

Reviews

He's a genius. Wouldnt surprise me if he had a go at winning it left handed some yearr.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

mer (07-05-13)

Reviews

For the lazy...

I watched all of the final for the first time in about 10 years I loved it Ronnie was spectacular fast and smooth
    Who loves ya baby......!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

mer (07-05-13)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PunterJoe For This Useful Post:

Jack Daniels (19-04-14)