Thread: Party +1 tomorrow Sat 4th

Default Party +1 tomorrow Sat 4th

Hello,
    I'm looking for a beautiful, well dressed, chatty lady to join me at a party tomorrow night for an hour or so. Have a drink or two and then we go our seperate ways. I dont know many people at the party, and dont want go alone, so easier to go with someone until I settle in. There's no expectation that we pretend we're a couple or anything like that. Nor is there an expectation that you'll suddenly have wonderful time and want to stay, etc.

The meet and the party is in a public hotel bar in Dublin 4, and I'm looking at between 9 to 10pm ish (I'm flexible with that)

Hope this request doesnt sound too odd. Let me know if its something you might consider and happy to ring/text to discuss/answer any q's..

Best,
    J.
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a beautiful, well dressed, chatty lady to join me at a party tomorrow night for an hour or so. Have a drink or two and then we go our seperate ways. I dont know many people at the party, and dont want go alone, so easier to go with someone until I settle in. There's no expectation that we pretend we're a couple or anything like that. Nor is there an expectation that you'll suddenly have wonderful time and want to stay, etc.

The meet and the party is in a public hotel bar in Dublin 4, and I'm looking at between 9 to 10pm ish (I'm flexible with that)

Hope this request doesnt sound too odd. Let me know if its something you might consider and happy to ring/text to discuss/answer any q's..

Best,
    J.
    Also interested in this.

I can vouch for Johnson, me him few yrs back he just might not remember me *cough - discretion if you do Johnson*

P.s this party is not a swingers party by any chance is it, only i was at one 2 saturdays ago in a well known D4 hotel....

client request gys,on topic and helpful reply's only please.