Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well God damn, I have a man crush! (Game of Thrones thread)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Really I actually thought they were already all released, I'm in the third. How many more can I actually get now... ? I think reading the books first makes the series a much better watch. You can annoy people by sayin that's not the way it really happened, because it did really all happen.
    book 1. A game of thrones

book 2. A clash of kings.

book 3. A storm of swords, that came in 2 parts so 2 books there

book 4. A feast for crows.

book 5 A dance with dragions. this book has 959 pages in the hard back copy.

I can not tell you the name of the next book as he has changed the name a few time now and it was to be released oct 2011 first and I am still wating every time i go to the book shop the reseas date keeps moving back and the name of the book has changed but when i have a copy in my hands i will let you all know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to name is buck For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (03-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by name is buck View Post
    book 1. A game of thrones

book 2. A clash of kings.

book 3. A storm of swords, that came in 2 parts so 2 books there

book 4. A feast for crows.

book 5 A dance with dragions. this book has 959 pages in the hard back copy.

I can not tell you the name of the next book as he has changed the name a few time now and it was to be released oct 2011 first and I am still wating every time i go to the book shop the reseas date keeps moving back and the name of the book has changed but when i have a copy in my hands i will let you all know.
    Thanks Iv just started the first part if book three so ill take my time with it..refuse to watch the series before Iv read the book
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Thanks Iv just started the first part if book three so ill take my time with it..refuse to watch the series before Iv read the book
    the TV show has a lot of changes in it but the main plot is the same and still a super watch.

Reviews

Yo, yo, yo, I'm afraid to read your responses, but, I see you're talking about the books, please, no spoilers, it would ruin the intrigue for me, so just in case, if you have any spoilers in your comments could you edit them, purty please? =]

Reviews

What's the fascination with this fecker. God dam it.

Reviews

One of the best series around, I loved the books.
    Great cast, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Aidan Gillen, and the guy who plays Joffrey Lannister, can't think of his name
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    One of the best series around, I loved the books.
    Great cast, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Aidan Gillen, and the guy who plays Joffrey Lannister, can't think of his name
    Jack gleeson played Joffrey.

Fantastic series, quite faithful to the books, obviously shortened to fit a series. The Hunk above is Jason Momoa, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0597388/?ref_=sr_2 I first saw him in Stargate: Atlantis series.

Reviews

I did some work on the show... and to be fair, Momoa is a serious piece of work. A major presence.

Didn't stop me from lending his missus one when the cameras weren't rolling....

Reviews

Since this is the official GoT thread (NO BOOK SPOILERS, PLEASE) might as well revive it.

Well, last nights episode was absolutely amazing, probably the best of season 3 (that or Kissed by Fire) it was great to finally see Dany, Samwell, Joffrey, Cersei, Tyrion, Davros, Melisandre, Gendry and Stannis having more screen time, as the last two epsiodes were primarily about Robb Stark, Jon Snow/Ygritte, Jamie & Brienne.

That handsome dude from the Second Sons, he reminded me of one of the Faceless Men of Braavos.

9/10 I'll throw up a review from Game of Thrones official YouTube channel when it's uploaded!.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 20-05-13 at 12:17.

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast