Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Budapest

Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    plenty of girls on rossiland.hu(might be spelt wrong) similar to this website
    http://rosszlanyok.hu/ I think this is the one you mean. Thanks again

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vincevega View Post
    http://rosszlanyok.hu/ I think this is the one you mean. Thanks again
    There are some great walking tours that arent gov sponsored and tell you as it is. They dont charge per say but accept tips. Also give you great advice on where to go in town!
    Seek and you shall find!

Hey folks,going to Budapest in June with a group of lads and we were looking for a reliable recommendation for some "entertainment"! Or if any ladies are reading this that are based in Budapest,could you drop me a message and see if we can arranges some fun! Thanks in advance
    God made a mistake when he made a man,he gave him a cock and a brain but gave him only enough blood to use one or the other...

Reviews

Budapest was the only place, I was ever in, which I did not like, totally not related to punting! Mind you, there seems to be some incredible Hungarian ladies working here at the moment, I only saw Rubina, who was superb and recommended her to a mate and he was even more blown away by her looks and service!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Budapest was the only place, I was ever in, which I did not like, totally not related to punting! Mind you, there seems to be some incredible Hungarian ladies working here at the moment, I only saw Rubina, who was superb and recommended her to a mate and he was even more blown away by her looks and service!
    You know the protocol ! Links for any recommendation is a must

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12