Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for the Bisexual ladies

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I have met all 3 girls at one time or another and Renata as part of a duo with Patty so I would take any of the other two with you for a duo or both together.

PS love your new photos, you still look gorgeous.
    imagine having 8 hands then on you!!

too much? well for me is hard to choose only one of then...wich one I picked for different reasons...

thanks hun,Perhaps the rest of the 15 pic's will be add to my group this week!
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Ah yes. Happy memories of Ciara and Alice.

One of the best experiences I've had.
    Your so right I had same experience with them also sooooo soooo good

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I have had a few duos in my time and the best ones have been where the two ladies did not work together but had expressed an interest in meeting with me for some fun. Most recent example was a session with Alyssa and Sexy Samantha in Dublin which was fabulous.

In some other cases the girls lived and worked together so were less passionate as they were friends and only did the duo to make money.

1. How many of you bi ladies are willing to meet with me and another lady whom you have not met before, assuming I gave you a choice of who that would be? Would that lack of familiarity make it easier or harder for you to get into the moment?

2. What I'd love to try would be to show up for a threesome and not tell either party who was the other girl and see how it went. For obvious reasons the girls would give me a shortlist of who they would like and I'd pick from that.

3. I'd really love to blindfold both girls to begin with and let them play for a while with me and each other and not be allowed to speak a word. I did this a few years back with Ciara on her own and it was so erotic.

My aim is to have a 3some with Ciara and Leigha asap as I reckon it would be dynamite. Almost made it happen recently but schedules did not coincide.

All thoughts and comments please ladies are welcome.

Hopefully sooner that you think Sexy... But in the mean time, there's two intelligent, horny, erotic minds at work to make our experience one that will stick in your mind forever
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Would anyone on here be interested in getting a group together and having a little party?? Mix of punters and ladies from here. I've organised one of these before and it worked out well. Maybe up to 2-3 girls and 5-6 guys who obviously fund the party.

Love to hear anyones opinions on this - either by PM or on here.

Cheers,

NH

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nighthawk For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (28-04-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Would anyone on here be interested in getting a group together and having a little party?? Mix of punters and ladies from here. I've organised one of these before and it worked out well. Maybe up to 2-3 girls and 5-6 guys who obviously fund the party.

Cheers,

NH
    I like the idea a lot!! I would go for it!!
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Reviews

Cheers,

NH
    Why would you have twice as many guys to girls ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (29-04-13)

Smile dream duo

Ciara and Rachel devine, I would say the 2 of them together would be dynamite. Wonder what the chances are of this happening?

Reviews

Cheers,

NH
    If it was in dublin count me in.
    It would work better with same number of M/F guests.
    All the ladies would have to be genuinely bisexual and fancy each other for it to work.
    Too many duos out there were the ladies won't kiss or perform oral on each other.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    If it was in dublin count me in.
    It would work better with same number of M/F guests.
    All the ladies would have to be genuinely bisexual and fancy each other for it to work.
    Too many duos out there were the ladies won't kiss or perform oral on each other.
    If you've not got more guys than girls, I reckon it wouldn't be cost-effective for most people. It will be in Dublin, probably around mid to late May.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Why would you have twice as many guys to girls ?
    Not necessarily twice as many but definitely more - to make it more cost effective, wouldn't be a cheap evening but definitely worth it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast