Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lisburn

Reviews

But if you were from Belfast and wanted a spot where you could punt and not bump into someone who knows you it would do the job.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-04-13)

Lisburn has the potential to be a good location given its easy access and likely parking etc compared to say belfast city centre however in terms of apartments for example in belfast city centre few blocks would be frequented by owner occupiers/families etc so it's much easier to come and go with little notice taken and the blocks of apartments aren't really what you would consider residential type developments. In contrast most of the apartments I can think of in Lisburn tend to be in residential areas with many owner occupiers/families etc who will be more nosey and much more likely to become aware of strangers coming and going. I could be wrong but I think the key element in choosing Lisburn would be the need to be careful about the discreetness of the specific location in relation to those living around where you would choose to locate. Hotels are a different ball game however the only hotel there you would need to consider how busy it is in terms of people around so as to gushes if its easy to slip in and out off unnoticed. Can't say I've been in it but it looks fairly small and maybe not overly busy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hand2balls For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-04-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12