Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisburn

Blog Entries

Question Lisburn

I've just had a look at the adverts section and noticed that there are no ladies at all advertising in Lisburn. Lisburn is only 10 miles out from Belfast City Centre and is close to the M1, so I can't understand why there is no one there.

For the guys, if there was a lady you wanted to see in Lisburn, would you go there?

For the girls, have you ever worked in Lisburn and if so, did it work for you and if not why not?

Reviews

There have been a few in the past advertised in Lisburn but I did not go to see them. They advertised here and on the other purple site. As a location its very central, close to motorway and handy for anyone from Southern parts as its on the A1 from Dublin.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-04-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    There have been a few in the past advertised in Lisburn but I did not go to see them. They advertised here and on the other purple site. As a location its very central, close to motorway and handy for anyone from Southern parts as its on the A1 from Dublin.
    Do you mind me asking why you didn't go to see them?

Thanks for the reply by the way.

Reviews

Its a while back so can't remember exactly but the location did not put me off. Must have been the services they were offering were not to my taste. PM me if you want any help as I know the area reasonably well, I'm there quite often on business.

Reviews

Have wondered that myself. There is only the one hotel , a premier inn if I remember correctly, donīt know what the apartment situation is like. I would have thought it would be good business sense to be one of the few working there. Even Newry gets ladies visiting and it is not far from Dundalk which can have a good selection.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    Belfast is too big a haul from Dublin, no ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Belfast is too big a haul from Dublin, no ?
    I think the suggestion is more that if someone is commuting across for business, it's not too out of the way to stop by, as it is close to the M1.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I think the suggestion is more that if someone is commuting across for business, it's not too out of the way to stop by, as it is close to the M1.
    Yes , point taken.Never punted in Norn Iron mind but the ladies seem to like it there .

Reviews

As its only up the road, if there was someone I wanted to see I wouldn't have any qualms about going. Its only a mile from the M1 to the city centre so handy to get in and out of.

If you were in Lisburn and wanted to see someone, you'd think nothing of going to Belfast
    If you were in Belfast or any of the surrounding towns you'd think twice on going to Lisburn.

For a girl I think the environment is poor.
    One hotel, not in town centre so no excuse for 'passing by', no short term apartments, small town nosey-ness.
    Like most satellite towns it has no real nightlife bars outside the pub and take-away crowd
    I don't think you'd meet 'the right sort' Kate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast