Irish Kinky Cougar here 085 170 5664

I will be in Galway at 3pm today till noon on the 26th before heading to Athlone for 3pm on the 26th (see below for my other tour dates)

Here is a short description of what the guys are saying about me, which I find amusing and totally lovely. ” I am everything and more that it says on the tin”. Loll.

So if you haven’t experienced fetish yet and just think it’s about beating the crap out of you, you could not be so wrong. With me it’s all about having fun it’s also a very sexy, sensual, tantric and erotic which I’m sure you haven’t yet experienced. So what you waiting?

Please contact me after 3pm today to make a booking but for those who are really serious I’m sure once we have chatted to ensure we are compatible you wouldn’t mind confirming the booking with a 20 Meteor credit as this just gets rid of all the time waster, this obviously will be taken off the booking fee once we meet.

Please note I am only into clean health fun and yes I do offer GFE too. Don’t worry there is No, wam bang thank you man with me. Life too short and as I am sure you will find out when we meet, I totally love my work and you will be back for more of what I offer. Loll
24th Galway
25th Galway
26th Athlone
27th Belfast
28th Dundalk
29th Dundalk
30th Belfast
May 2013
1st Dublin
2nd Dublin
3rd Dublin
5th Carlow