Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: brenda bitch

Reviews

Maybe he's on the marijuana too.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Maybe he is on drugs and hasn't money for next dose.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    [sorrowful shake of the head] Oh Highway, Highway, Highway, and we were getting along so well, I’m half Corconian, my better half is Deise, but even so………a knife to the heart none the less.
    Which half? top or bottom... very important to know..

Reviews

Sorry about that QPH no offence intended. I hope that doesn't mean an end to our duo.I'll leave the Cork insults to Tommy Tiernan.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    Maybe he is on drugs and hasn't money for next dose.....

.....or maybe he's just had his next dose.... dope??? yes he is!!!!

so no answer from ei , or irish fools , so i go , u bunch of lying fucks , go lie in ure ure piss , pat lost all respect for u and sarah / i start new es tmra , hhh u a joke u know it , when u lie in bed tonite ask ure self why pat didnt peply to me question , cause she treat you like fools cause u r fools

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mallow man View Post
    so no answer from ei , or irish fools , so i go , u bunch of lying fucks , go lie in ure ure piss , pat lost all respect for u and sarah / i start new es tmra , hhh u a joke u know it , when u lie in bed tonite ask ure self why pat didnt peply to me question , cause she treat you like fools cause u r fools

well it was very nice knowing you Mallow Mupppet. sorry you cant stick around but what can you do... oh yeah.... you can fuck off.

Reviews

Default Are all pimps illiterate?

You still havent shown us proof! Oh wait you have none. Shouldnt you be in training for the special olympics?

Default Blessed by Geography...

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Which half? top or bottom... very important to know..
    It’s a well known fact that Waterford Men are hung like Horse’s and that Corkmen are cute whouer’s, (can’t spell it, sorry) so I’ll say no more, like the Geordi in big bro, “You decide”

Highway... only messing, it'll take more then yellow man to do that, and even if I wasn’t messing the duo would still be on, that’s “Business” right, saddle up ole bess and we’ll show the female punters what real Irishmen are made of.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Sorry about that QPH no offence intended. I hope that doesn't mean an end to our duo.I'll leave the Cork insults to Tommy Tiernan.
    Eh, please keep us Navan men out of this, were like Switzerland; neutral LOL

C'mon guys, I have to say just laugh at this A H, there's nothing else you can do, he obviously hasn't the brain power to comprehend what he is saying yet alone our responses so please be the good Samaritans and phone your local mental hospital and see if they are missing a patient cause you've found him, you never know with this guy their could be a reward!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast