Thread: (West Ireland) Irish Kinky Cougar 085 170 5664

Blog Entries

Default (West Ireland) Irish Kinky Cougar 085 170 5664

Hi guys I’m in Limerick till 12 noon on the 23rd then in Ennis from 3pm on the 23rd and leaving Ennis on the 24th at 12 noon and making my way to Galway for 3pm then leaving Galway on the 26th at 12 noon before heading to Athlone.
    I’m looking forward to meeting old and new friends for lots of fun and a hell of a lot more. Loll. To ensure your booking please give me a bell for a friendly chat before sending me the 20 euro deposit as this helps get rid of the time wasters who have nothing better to do with their lives, but make false bookings. A big thanks to all the lovely people I have met over the past couple of months who have been so lovely and put the biggest smile on my face. Big hugs to you all.
    All the very best of the best for now and look forward to meeting up very soon. And yes I do offer GFE and for those who haven’t yet experienced fetish don’t worry I not only know what I am doing, I totally enjoy my work too. also enjoy, believe me when I say, you will do too. It’s all about safe, clean consensual, very erotic fun with me. So what you waiting for?
    22nd Limerick 23rd Ennis 24th Galway 25th Galway 26th Athlon 27th Belfast 28th Dundalk
    29th Dundalk 30th Belfast May 2013 1st Dublin 2nd Dublin 3rd Dublin 5th Carlow
    6th Waterford 7th Waterford 8th Cork 9th Cork 10th Cork 11th Limerick 12th Galway
    13th Galway 14th Sligo 15th Sligo
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (21-04-13)