Thread: Looking for slaves on tuesday 23th april for professiona photoshooting in Dublin

Blog Entries

Default Looking for slaves on tuesday 23th april for professiona photoshooting in Dublin

ATTENTION:
    Looking for slaves on tuesday around 12 o clock for professional shooting in one posh hotel in Dublin. Professional makeup artist & hair stylist, professional famous photographer will take the pics, you can wear mask. I am looking for more slaves, i only have 3 masks (leather for eye, full head pvc mask and rubber gasmask), so if you want to cover your face better to bring your own mask. Some sexy fetish clothes would be great.
    No age requirement, but you must be fit and good body, no overweighted, muscular and tall are plus. If different races (skin colour), even better.
    Contact me for details by PM or by email on: mistress@sexyjessica.eu or call me on: +353 87 137 6369

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

client030314 (22-04-13), richieboy (22-04-13)

Blog Entries

pitty you didnt come Leatherheaven, had really great time, just went "home" from the shooting and ready for some fun without cam, lol. 4slaves came, the pics look REALLY good, i had makeup and hair done, it took 1,5h and other 2h the shooting!
    Thanks guys for comming.
    J.x

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    Ready and willing !!!!!

Oh wait.... Muscular tall and not overweight??? Damn it !!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

client030314 (23-04-13)