Thread: Dail Debate 03/05/2013

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Mr Pringle was obviously put up to this move by Imigrant COuncil of Ireland. Why? Especially when there is a process in place by the minister mr shatter, and the oireachtas justice committee, which Pringle is not a member. My guess it is a bit of grandstanding by ici. Do they see the process slipping away or are they trying to shame the government into accepting the Pringle bill.

I think the government will reject the bill, as it isn't theirs and there is a process in place and committee members would be rightfully annoyed with this precipitous move by Pringle. But there will be a debate that will no doubt be full of lies and complete distortions which only very brave td s could speak against.

What to do?

1 Find some tds to speak against this bill using logic not bullshit
    2 make some kind of civilised protest at Leinster house on the day of the debate
    3 get some kind of client opinion into the media, countering the Rachel Moran type propaganda
    4 stop fighting among ourselves

Am I right in thinking ruhama are taking a back seat in the torl cabal with ici taking a leading role lately?
    Last edited by dob; 20-04-13 at 17:40.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (20-04-13), Jack in the Box (23-04-13), LaBelleThatcher (20-04-13), Larrii (21-04-13), The Equalizer (20-04-13), the traveller (20-04-13), Tommy H (21-04-13)