Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone brave enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul6 View Post
    Thin line between bravery and stupid .
    Why would it be stupid?

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    Am kinda jealous you get to spend the time with Jessica but forced bi sessions are not for me. I wish you all the best with this all the same.
    I'm really only into ts and girls. Get lots of girls in private life so just trying new things. It's all wild kinky fun done in good spirit. It's not for everyone I'm sure. Never know till you try though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

client030314 (17-04-13)

Shame you not up North, would love to be used, my throat fucked hard and deep, get my ass fucked hard,

Blog Entries

Sorry about short notice, but i have to cancel the 3sum session tomorrow. If you want to know the reason, ask munsterlover.
    For the people who booked already the 3sum, if you still want to come only to me, i offer an extra 15min for free (available only for the confirmed bookings tomorrow).

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Sorry about short notice, but i have to cancel the 3sum session tomorrow. If you want to know the reason, ask munsterlover.
    For the people who booked already the 3sum, if you still want to come only to me, i offer an extra 15min for free (available only for the confirmed bookings tomorrow).

Due to very stormy weather. 5hr drive.
    I'm sure ye understand.
    Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by munsterlover View Post
    I'm sure ye understand.
    Enjoy
    If by some miracle it has calmed I can still travel.
    Just don't want to make promises I'm not sure i can keep

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by munsterlover View Post
    I'm sure ye understand.
    Enjoy
    5hr drive to Dublin must be driving a pedal car.Might be he is getting smart .A girl who goes on a paper telling her exploits only asking for hassle.Who is not to say a certain Sunday paper won't be watching this lady to print usual sensational pics in there next issue.Even one there video undercover jobs .
    As said before thin line between bravery and stupid .

5hr drive to Dublin must be driving a pedal car.Might be he is getting smart .A girl who goes on a paper telling her exploits only asking for hassle.Who is not to say a certain Sunday paper won't be watching this lady to print usual sensational pics in there next issue.Even one there video undercover jobs .
    Did you forget about having to drive home?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

client030314 (18-04-13)

Blog Entries

I think, you didnt read the interview in the newspaper propperly. I didnt mention nobody personally there was not pics and vids, so what are you talking about "undercover video"? Normally the clients pay extra and bring their own camera and record session for their own memory, i never do that, i am professional and i act only in professional fetish movies for FemDom-Austria movie production, not with hidden camera in my room.
    If you donīt know me and my job, please donīt talk bullshit about me!!
    And yes, there will be new interview with me in other irish newspaper soon, but donīt worry, no names, pics, phone numbers or vids of clients will be given, as i said, i am very professional and i know very well what i do and what i say in the public/to journalists.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

client030314 (18-04-13), woody55555 (19-04-13)

13. Default Read correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    I think, you didnt read the interview in the newspaper propperly. I didnt mention nobody personally there was not pics and vids, so what are you talking about "undercover video"? Normally the clients pay extra and bring their own camera and record session for their own memory, i never do that, i am professional and i act only in professional fetish movies for FemDom-Austria movie production, not with hidden camera in my room.
    If you donīt know me and my job, please donīt talk bullshit about me!!
    And yes, there will be new interview with me in other irish newspaper soon, but donīt worry, no names, pics, phone numbers or vids of clients will be given, as i said, i am very professional and i know very well what i do and what i say in the public/to journalists.
    Pls read what I said,I didn't say you but a certain Sunday paper might be interested in what men of Ireland you drive gaga look like wouldn't be there first time. People that seek attention in media better be willing to play both sides of media the good the bad and the stupid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast