Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What annoys you the most about men/women

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default What annoys you the most about men/women

Ok everyone what really are the things men and women do that drive you crazy.for me your stand at the checkout at a supermarket,theres a woman in front with a trolly full of stuff,she puts everysingle item into bags and then comes the drama.The handbag comes out,then the purse,then all the change in the purse is counted out,then the purse is closed,put into the bag,she russels around for the car keys,and another 10 mins talking to the wan on the till and your standing there like a fool waiting,and waiting ffs..drives me up the wall...like.
    Last edited by Big J; 12-04-13 at 12:26.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big J For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (12-04-13), BrunetteIrene (12-04-13), mellors (12-04-13), thewren (12-04-13), Yara (12-04-13)

Reviews

I know what you mean bud but you probably just described most middle aged people's mom :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13)

Reviews

When she tells you it's time to leave !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thewren For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13)

Reviews

Women moaning about not putting the seat down so they can sit on it, they don't put it up for us

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13), bumleg (13-04-13)

Reviews

Even worse is when women go to the self serve checkout, scan their stuff, then go through the handbag for an hour and three quarters lookin for their purse, pay for their shit and then start putting it into a shopping bag. Drives me nuts. Put your shit in the bag as you scan it you numpty!

See "lol" thread for my man hating.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Ok everyone what really are the things men and women do that drive you crazy.for me your stand at the checkout at a supermarket,theres a woman in front with a trolly full of stuff,she puts everysingle item into bags and then comes the drama.The handbag comes out,then the purse,then all the change in the purse is counted out,then the purse is closed,put into the bag,she russels around for the car keys,and another 10 mins talking to the wan on the till and your standing there like a fool waiting,and waiting ffs..drives me up the wall...like.
    I don't like at men's to not shaving...looking grosss...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrunetteIrene For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13), maya brunette (12-04-13), Yara (12-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BrunetteIrene View Post
    I don't like at men's to not shaving...looking grosss...
    That's me off your visitors list so, I never shave

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13)

Reviews

Women trying to put petrol into a diesel car or put diesel into a petrol car

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richieboy For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13), Nyna (12-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Even worse is when women go to the self serve checkout, scan their stuff, then go through the handbag for an hour and three quarters lookin for their purse, pay for their shit and then start putting it into a shopping bag. Drives me nuts. Put your shit in the bag as you scan it you numpty!

See "lol" thread for my man hating.
    lol

jay67

Reviews

Women talking when watching films "who's he" "why does he want him dead" "are they going out" ....... >:O adult men that use Lynx Africa, women who pick food off your plate when you literally only asked them 10 minutes ago would they like an order of whatever particular food .... men who don't wash their hands after taking a piss, we've all seeing it in the jax, women getting plastered drunk and talking fowl (see Geordie Shore yokes for reference) and men who use sunbeds, I know a few, and stick does be given, constantly.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 12-04-13 at 12:59.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-04-13), thewren (12-04-13)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast