Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: how often do girls cum?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It's ok, I'll just not bother putting them on
    You hussy,lol,don't you know how cold it is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-04-13)

Reviews

It's not about being honest Big J. I try to be honest with all of my replies, but this you simply can't give an answer to, as each experience is different. It can depend on many things. What time of day it is, what is on your mind, what mood you are in, if the chemistry is there, is the person hitting the right spots, blah blah blah. Sometimes you could be totally useless at giving oral, but if the lady is turned on and already sensitive from the booking before, it might happen anyway. On another occasion he might be doing the same things and get no where.

That is why in my mind it is a silly question, because you have no way of answering it, as we are flesh and blood and not robots.
    You mean fem-bots Kate as in Austin Powers,the spy who shagged me,groovey baby.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    me and pamela are great mates, i do enjoy a good interfering with myself

the nuns told me not too, i go blind or some crack, but they forget one can get glasses

jokes on them dry fannied biatches
    But how did the nuns know thatyou might go blind, or maybe even enjoy yourself...They must have been experienced and well read

Reviews

It's not about being honest Big J. I try to be honest with all of my replies, but this you simply can't give an answer to, as each experience is different. It can depend on many things. What time of day it is, what is on your mind, what mood you are in, if the chemistry is there, is the person hitting the right spots, blah blah blah. Sometimes you could be totally useless at giving oral, but if the lady is turned on and already sensitive from the booking before, it might happen anyway. On another occasion he might be doing the same things and get no where.

That is why in my mind it is a silly question, because you have no way of answering it, as we are flesh and blood and not robots.
    Have to ask anyway....would you ever cum after a bad experience that left you totally bored and/or pissed off

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gaze View Post
    As a male, I am curious.
    What pissed me off during my marriage and in a second relationship I was in was when
    the lady only wanted a quickie.
    I hate and mean hate with a fucking passion that phrase.
    The biggest turn I can get during sex is making a woman CIM or preferably squirt during foreplay.
    I will lick and tease for as long as it takes to try and make the lady come.
    I have found that if you can make a lady come during foreplay and then have sex the chances are she will
    orgasm again and this time more intensely.
    Briefly after my marriage I had an affair with a married woman.
    I know shame on me.
    This lady could squirt buckets.
    We would book a hotel room with two beds and use one for sex and
    one for sleeping.
    She often had to mop the bedroom floor at home after a session.
    She could come from fingering, oral ,
    Sex,anal or toys.
    A pint of fluid at a time was not unusual ,especially during oral
    if I lay on my back and she sat on my face.
    She could control speed and pressure this way.
    4 or 5 times an hour was not unusual for her.
    I have never met a lady before of after like her.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaze View Post
    Have to ask anyway....would you ever cum after a bad experience that left you totally bored and/or pissed off
    Do you mean with the next client? Yes of course. I remember once in Dub 9 I was crying with frustration, after a member here had booked me and turned out to be a no show. I was so angry with myself for letting myself get upset, because we had chatted in pm etc and I thought he was genuine. I was crying when the next client called to confirm. I tried to hide it, but he could tell I was upset. He was so sweet on the phone and understanding and offered to delay the booking etc, but I thought it was better to have company than feeling sorry for myself on my own. He restored my faith and we had a great time together and I felt so much better after. I met him again recently in Cork, so I couldn't have been that upset when I was with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    What pissed me off during my marriage and in a second relationship I was in was when
    the lady only wanted a quickie.
    I hate and mean hate with a fucking passion that phrase.
    The biggest turn I can get during sex is making a woman CIM or preferably squirt during foreplay.
    I will lick and tease for as long as it takes to try and make the lady come.
    I have found that if you can make a lady come during foreplay and then have sex the chances are she will
    orgasm again and this time more intensely.
    Briefly after my marriage I had an affair with a married woman.
    I know shame on me.
    This lady could squirt buckets.
    We would book a hotel room with two beds and use one for sex and
    one for sleeping.
    She often had to mop the bedroom floor at home after a session.
    She could come from fingering, oral ,
    Sex,anal or toys.
    A pint of fluid at a time was not unusual ,especially during oral
    if I lay on my back and she sat on my face.
    She could control speed and pressure this way.
    4 or 5 times an hour was not unusual for her.
    I have never met a lady before of after like her.
    That reminds me, I have towels to wash when I get back to my apartment

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (16-04-13)

Reviews

Do you mean with the next client? Yes of course. I remember once in Dub 9 I was crying with frustration, after a member here had booked me and turned out to be a no show. I was so angry with myself for letting myself get upset, because we had chatted in pm etc and I thought he was genuine. I was crying when the next client called to confirm. I tried to hide it, but he could tell I was upset. He was so sweet on the phone and understanding and offered to delay the booking etc, but I thought it was better to have company than feeling sorry for myself on my own. He restored my faith and we had a great time together and I felt so much better after. I met him again recently in Cork, so I couldn't have been that upset when I was with him.
    Thats a nice story with a happy ending

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678