Thread: crossdressers, any of you tried service in cork

Default crossdressers, any of you tried service in cork

Hi crossdressers have any of you tried the tranvestite service in the south mall? Ruby Murray is the name

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Transf...54022114737851 I have thoughts to give it a go any opinions from happy or disatisfied clients?

Reviews

I'm sure there's a section down the bottom end of the board for this type of stuff?

Moved to TV/TS scene

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (10-04-13), Usernamed (10-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    I'm sure there's a section down the bottom end of the board for this type of stuff?
    Sorry about that usernamed, I only noticed the section after I posted it.

That's great news. It's the first I've heard of it. Is it in south mall or McCurtain street? Must make an appointment to go there this wkd.

Quote Originally Posted by seano59 View Post
    That's great news. It's the first I've heard of it. Is it in south mall or McCurtain street? Must make an appointment to go there this wkd.
    Well I hear it's off Mccurtain street, but please Seano do us a favour, first of all tell Ruby (she runs it) you heard about it from this forum first and then PLEASE write your own thread and let everyone know how you got on, thanks...she is getting new larger size wedding dresses in and she even sells lingerie, you can have a massage while you wear knickers, sounds incredible. thanks for your interest and have a wonderful time.