Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wedding dress take me out

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Is that even possible
    Mad monday's

Go to 18 mins 29 secs to see the dress.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Waterford Guy For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (08-04-13)

Oh I wouldn't be the most normal person no Sophie x also Nicole you are indeed correct that I am threading about 2 completely different outfits and isn't that OK? can't an individual like more than one kind of thing, I do love wearing wedding dresses and I own several and they cost more than the one I'm banging on about. Waterford guy...I appreciate you replying and she is nuts it seems but I would love to date her, anyway as for an old guy Sophie I'm in my 30's honey so start picturing a guy in wedding dress who is far from old, unless you consider in 30's as old. I am seriious about all my threads and I am curious too. I love wedding dresses, french maids, knickers thongs, nighties anything girly to wear and Sophie if I was your client you would laugh so hard and I would love it.

I certainly wouldn't say the dress is ugly, but at least no one has said the wearer is, I think she's a catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterford Guy View Post
    Go to 18 mins 29 secs to see the dress.
    Hey man that's useful for me too, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jefferheffer View Post
    Oh I wouldn't be the most normal person no Sophie x also Nicole you are indeed correct that I am threading about 2 completely different outfits and isn't that OK? can't an individual like more than one kind of thing, I do love wearing wedding dresses and I own several and they cost more than the one I'm banging on about. Waterford guy...I appreciate you replying and she is nuts it seems but I would love to date her, anyway as for an old guy Sophie I'm in my 30's honey so start picturing a guy in wedding dress who is far from old, unless you consider in 30's as old. I am seriious about all my threads and I am curious too. I love wedding dresses, french maids, knickers thongs, nighties anything girly to wear and Sophie if I was your client you would laugh so hard and I would love it.

I certainly wouldn't say the dress is ugly, but at least no one has said the wearer is, I think she's a catch.
    I think i'm falling for you, in a big way....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (08-04-13)

Reviews

My new favourite poster! stick around, JH!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (08-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I think i'm falling for you, in a big way....
    Awe I kinda like you too xxx

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    My new favourite poster! stick around, JH!

I will until I get banned : )

Oh I wouldn't be the most normal person no Sophie x
    Normal just translates as boring in my mind anyway... in a world where everyone just seeks to fit in and be "normal," I yearn for someone different and weird!

Waterford guy...I appreciate you replying and she is nuts it seems but I would love to date her.

Yeah well at least you could have a craic with her and she's not your average generic retard that you meet in that popular club that plays the shit generic music in whatever town you live in!

Man, I sound pessimistic! I'm not though I swear.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I will until I get banned : )
    . .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast