Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wedding dress take me out

Default wedding dress take me out

Hi any crossdressers lolve the wedding dress this gorgeous girl wore on Take me out Ireland last episode of currant series? I would love to own it, any idea where I could get one like it? anybody? straight men what did you think of her? I thought she was devine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe_w5F3-w-E

Reviews

Couldn't watch that program, skipped to the end and honestly, no disrespect to the girl but a plastic bag would look better, to me it looks like a cheap lucky bag dress..

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Big J (08-04-13), jefferheffer (08-04-13), NaughyYanna (08-04-13), Nicole (08-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by jefferheffer View Post
    Hi any crossdressers lolve the wedding dress this gorgeous girl wore on Take me out Ireland last episode of currant series? I would love to own it, any idea where I could get one like it? anybody? straight men what did you think of her? I thought she was devine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe_w5F3-w-E

Clicked on the link but 44 minutes, you're joking me just to see what the wedding dress looks like...

Also, lately we could do with a X-dressing section in this place......

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Clicked on the link but 44 minutes, you're joking me just to see what the wedding dress looks like...

Also, lately we could do with a X-dressing section in this place......
    Are you getting Married?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

I agree it was only a cheap dress not a high end gown at all, but it was unmistakably bridal, some wedding dresses only for the colour you wouldn't know they were bridal in the slightest. thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Are you getting Married?
    Not whilst im around here i wont be.... he said he'll wait for me though

you can scroll through on youtube you get a nice look at it after Ray brings the girls on and if you rush past even further when she gets a date you see it in all it's glory. thanks xx

you can scroll through on youtube you get a nice look at it after Ray brings the girls on and if you rush past even further when she gets a date you see it in all it's glory. thanks xx
    The red-headed girl, jesus christ, it looks like a lemon meringue.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (08-04-13)

I know that's how I like them : ) and she is stunnning. thanks for looking Sophie x.....I have been waiting weeks for the kind youtube uploader to put this up on his site, I love it, I want it to wear.

I know that's how I like them : ) and she is stunnning. thanks for looking Sophie x.....I have been waiting weeks for the kind youtube uploader to put this up on his site, I love it, I want it to wear.

Try Ebay, vintage clothes shops/markets and charity shops.... a veil and some cream satin heels to top it off too me thinks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (08-04-13)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast