Thread: wedding dress take me out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

you can scroll through on youtube you get a nice look at it after Ray brings the girls on and if you rush past even further when she gets a date you see it in all it's glory. thanks xx

Quote Originally Posted by jefferheffer View Post
    you can scroll through on youtube you get a nice look at it after Ray brings the girls on and if you rush past even further when she gets a date you see it in all it's glory. thanks xx
    The red-headed girl, jesus christ, it looks like a lemon meringue.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (08-04-13)

I know that's how I like them : ) and she is stunnning. thanks for looking Sophie x.....I have been waiting weeks for the kind youtube uploader to put this up on his site, I love it, I want it to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by jefferheffer View Post
    I know that's how I like them : ) and she is stunnning. thanks for looking Sophie x.....I have been waiting weeks for the kind youtube uploader to put this up on his site, I love it, I want it to wear.

Try Ebay, vintage clothes shops/markets and charity shops.... a veil and some cream satin heels to top it off too me thinks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

jefferheffer (08-04-13)

I am after that exact dress though your suggestions are great, maybe I might have to resort to having it custom made, cream satin anything sounds nice .

Dress from video is ugly yuck, figure out what you like first and then search for it. My advice would be to stay away from dresses like in video, seriously !

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

anon361 (08-04-13), warmcome (08-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Dress from video is ugly yuck, figure out what you like first and then search for it. My advice would be to stay away from dresses like in video, seriously !

Just say what you really think Nicole....

That one is a f***ing lunatic! She seems fun and all but I'm not sure I could handle her full time. Glad someone finally took her out. As for the dress, well I don't have a clue 'cause I'm your average fella, looks as good as any other to me. Sorry, this post has been absolutely no help but other than to point out the red haired one is nuts... which was already obvious!