Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: wedding dress take me out

jefferheffer..... you need a nice woman to give you a good ride,or by the sounds of it a man would be better,worrying about a wedding dress, for fxxk sake,I know men that would bend you over and make you into the bitch bride you so desperately need to be.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by brenders76 View Post
    jefferheffer..... you need a nice woman to give you a good ride,or by the sounds of it a man would be better,worrying about a wedding dress, for fxxk sake,I know men that would bend you over and make you into the bitch bride you so desperately need to be.......
    You have some interesting friends.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    You have some interesting friends.
    I never saidthey were friends and they could sort out your needs too: ) but Jeffer is obviously in real dire need, maybe you could have a double bndover session and my lads can service you both.

Quote Originally Posted by jefferheffer View Post
    Hi any crossdressers lolve the wedding dress this gorgeous girl wore on Take me out Ireland last episode of currant series? I would love to own it, any idea where I could get one like it? anybody? straight men what did you think of her? I thought she was devine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe_w5F3-w-E
    its a vintage (cheap copy) weddingdress , no idea what periode , you might get lucky in a charityshop around the corner or online in special vintage shops ( they cary big sizes as well ) .

Bon voyage
    Last edited by lilian; 22-04-13 at 12:54.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by brenders76 View Post
    I never saidthey were friends and they could sort out your needs too: ) but Jeffer is obviously in real dire need, maybe you could have a double bndover session and my lads can service you both.
    Sounds painful, thanks, but no thanks dude. Tell your friends to be gentle with Jeffer!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234