Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Margaret thatcher dead

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    That a bit unfair, the IRA and UDA destroyed more lives.

The survival of the UK as an economy needed the government to take on the unions and create a freed up economy.

Whilst it not any way perfect now it could be a lot worse if the state kept funding unperforming industries!
    No, a lot more lives were destroyed by thatchers policies. Communities were destroyed with the closure of the coalmines, a lot of them are still feeling the effects.
    As for funding underperforming industries, the railways were privatised and guess what, the government is still funding them.
    Last edited by justfrank44; 08-04-13 at 22:58.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

EIFII (08-04-13), JohnRambo (09-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    That a bit unfair, the IRA and UDA destroyed more lives.

The survival of the UK as an economy needed the government to take on the unions and create a freed up economy.

Whilst it not any way perfect now it could be a lot worse if the state kept funding unperforming industries!
    I totally and utterly disagree and stand by every single word I've written. I'll leave it there. I didn't put it in there for me to argue on it, I put it there because I feel compelled enough by the words of Doc saying we should show some respect. Show her some respect, never in my life time. You can agree with my stance or not, I don't really care.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (09-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Alright folks lets show some respect , you can have your opinion but there are boundaries to it .: doc
    Love her or hate her,she did,along with Garrett,sow the seeds of an eventual peace,personaly could not stand her but then again that is me and politicans,may she rest in peace as those that she caused suffering too,not least to the crew of the Belgraino who had turned away from the exclusion zone when it was torpedoed by a British nuclear sub in freezing cold waters,a death sentance on the crew,her antics when she came out to announce the fact gave an insight to just how callous she could be,she could have done it with some dignity and said about the regretable loss of life,some might say that the Argies sould not have invaded in the first place,the way she carried on that night was something out of Northern Ireland and dancing on the watery graves of the deceased.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

dr love (08-04-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    I totally and utterly disagree and stand by every single word I've written. I'll leave it there. I didn't put it in there for me to argue on it, I put it there because I feel compelled enough by the words of Doc saying we should show some respect. Show her some respect, never in my life time. You can agree with my stance or not, I don't really care.
    As you say we will leave it there!
    Seek and you shall find!

Reviews

I totally disagree. There is very very few people I would dance on the graves of. This fucking ****is one of the few. She deserves all she gets and much more. She deserves absolutely nothing but the utmost of contempt. She destroyed so many lives, the only thing I regret is that she didn't suffer more.

Today is a great day indeed.
    Don't ever wish ill on anyone CP,it has a nasty habit of rebounding on you,wherever she is,she will have to answer for what she did when she was alive,it is a very true saying,one man's terriorest is another man's hero.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'll agree to disagree with you .
    People are entitled to their opinion ,and one thing I cannot be accused of is stopping people debating .
    But comments here are starting to get a nasty tone to them , and one thing am big on is respect .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mikki99943 View Post
    shame she got away in brighton and others died instead.
    Whatever you think of her politics I think that is a shocking statement to make

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

client101 (09-04-13), Clyde (09-04-13), thewren (09-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Don't ever wish ill on anyone CP,it has a nasty habit of rebounding on you,wherever she is,she will have to answer for what she did when she was alive,it is a very true saying,one man's terriorest is another man's hero.
    Don't buy that for one second. She is dead, the end. As for wishing ill on someone, I'll gladly make an exception for her.

200+ not out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mikki99943 View Post
    Don't forget Pinochet.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 08-04-13 at 23:40.

200+ not out.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast