Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharing house with a fellow punter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    I'm sharing a house with two people ,one male,one female.
    The other day I was browsing this site and forgot to delete my browser history ,now I'm worried they might discover my murky habits. What should I do ?
    To quote usernamed, ¨how big are her tits¨

Thanks to usernamed for the inspiration for this post
    Last edited by justfrank44; 07-04-13 at 21:30.

Haha, her tits are fuckin huge. Unfortunately, they're not the only body parts that are huge. She's sound out though!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carl2good View Post
    I'm living in a house with another guy and a girl(house owner). I came home after work last night and logged on to the laptop. In the browser history was E-I. I nearly choked on my toaster. I do all my own E-I browsing on my phone and I would find it unlikely that the lady of the house was at it.

Is it a good or bad thing to know my housemate is a fellow punter? I'm not sure.
    why not?..

Reviews

Haha, her tits are fuckin huge. Unfortunately, they're not the only body parts that are huge. She's sound out though!!
    That's bad, nearly as bad as 'nice' describing a guy !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm living in a house with another guy and a girl(house owner). I came home after work last night and logged on to the laptop. In the browser history was E-I. I nearly choked on my toaster. I do all my own E-I browsing on my phone and I would find it unlikely that the lady of the house was at it.

Is it a good or bad thing to know my housemate is a fellow punter? I'm not sure.
    Never know. Could be the start of an orgy / gangbang experience if you're lucky.

Reviews

If she's as big as you make out, maybe she's struggling to get civvie sex thus is looking online?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12