Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharing house with a fellow punter.

Default Sharing house with a fellow punter.

I'm living in a house with another guy and a girl(house owner). I came home after work last night and logged on to the laptop. In the browser history was E-I. I nearly choked on my toaster. I do all my own E-I browsing on my phone and I would find it unlikely that the lady of the house was at it.

Is it a good or bad thing to know my housemate is a fellow punter? I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by carl2good View Post
    I'm living in a house with another guy and a girl(house owner). I came home after work last night and logged on to the laptop. In the browser history was E-I. I nearly choked on my toaster. I do all my own E-I browsing on my phone and I would find it unlikely that the lady of the house was at it.

Is it a good or bad thing to know my housemate is a fellow punter? I'm not sure.
    Question is where they looking at men/ts's or women.

My ex boyfriend checked my history once and asked me why i'd been looking at rent boys. For once in my life, i didn't really have an answer.... Probably why he's my ex

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Baxter (07-04-13), Clyde (07-04-13), Davidgolf (07-04-13), ERIKA LOVEFORU (08-04-13), paul2626 (07-04-13), pez (07-04-13), Rachel Divine (07-04-13), stanc (07-04-13), warmcome (07-04-13)

Reviews

he may have been only browsing the website (after all the recent public interest/tv etc)
    ...even so, just coz anyone's on E-I does'nt necessarily mean they are punting......some people use it for social media purposes only (as i see it from certain regular posters)
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BJ99 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (07-04-13)

What's his username??? "Upyourassnow" if its him your in trouble
    Who loves ya baby......!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Davidgolf (07-04-13), pez (07-04-13), ryder (07-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by BJ99 View Post
    he may have been only browsing the website (after all the recent public interest/tv etc)
    ...even so, just coz anyone's on E-I does'nt necessarily mean they are punting......some people use it for social media purposes only (as i see it from certain regular posters)
    I was thinking to add to my ignore list those ..
    Naughty videos on EF.

Reviews

Take the bread out the toaster first,remember,their is no original sin.

Reviews

First things first. Your female housemate... how big are her tits?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

babehunter (08-04-13), Big J (07-04-13), BJ99 (07-04-13), JAMESCORK (07-04-13), ryder (07-04-13)

12. Default

Ha ha. How many people are looking awkwardly at their house mates this morning wondering if it is them a lot of paranoid people ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Djcork123 For This Useful Post:

carl2good (07-04-13)

Reviews

I'm sharing a house with two people ,one male,one female.
    The other day I was browsing this site and forgot to delete my browser history ,now I'm worried they might discover my murky habits. What should I do ?
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

carl2good (07-04-13), Davidgolf (07-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    I'm sharing a house with two people ,one male,one female.
    The other day I was browsing this site and forgot to delete my browser history ,now I'm worried they might discover my murky habits. What should I do ?
    Ryder Ryder first things first the cardinal rule never let anyone at your laptop lol

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scankman For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (07-04-13), ryder (07-04-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast