Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I being silly

Default Am I being silly

As the title says, am I being silly, I have a role play that I am dyin to do and even have the lady picked out who I want to do it with, I've sent a few pm's now and she seems to be really up for it, the problem I have is that I have tried this a few times and each time I just get embarrassed and feel silly so I don't go through with the role play side of things, am I being silly or have I just not met the right lady yet ?

The role play itself isn't anythin drastic, it's basically me acting as a plumber and the lady acting as a bored house wife who seduces me. Silly I know but something I've always wanted to do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiggy For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (05-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    As the title says, am I being silly, I have a role play that I am dyin to do and even have the lady picked out who I want to do it with, I've sent a few pm's now and she seems to be really up for it, the problem I have is that I have tried this a few times and each time I just get embarrassed and feel silly so I don't go through with the role play side of things, am I being silly or have I just not met the right lady yet ?

The role play itself isn't anythin drastic, it's basically me acting as a plumber and the lady acting as a bored house wife who seduces me. Silly I know but something I've always wanted to do.
    Nothing unusual in that ,and if the lady is up for it then go ahead
    and enjoy.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Jiggy (05-04-13)

Reviews

I'd love to try role play myself. I'm kinda shy though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Jiggy (05-04-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wats broke? Is it her washing machine or shower. Or are her pipes blocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    I'd love to try role play myself. I'm kinda shy though.
    I think that's my problem, I get there and just get to shy to go through with it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ehhhh jiggy , ( never get to old age and say I should have ) , go for it .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (05-04-13), Jiggy (05-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    I'm worried about gettin to old age thinkin of how I shrivelled up with embarrassment lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiggy For This Useful Post:

dr love (05-04-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    As my dad used to say
    " the only 2 words I don't want on my headstone are "if only "".
    I only want to regret the things I have done and not the things I have not done.
    Last edited by happygolucky; 05-04-13 at 14:44.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

dr love (05-04-13), EIFII (05-04-13), Jiggy (05-04-13)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Wats broke? Is it her washing machine or shower. Or are her pipes blocked?
    washing machines live longer with calgon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to johnbi For This Useful Post:

Davidgolf (05-04-13)

Happy an doc yous guys are dead right, it's just a case of manning up I've picked the gorgeous Rubina to try this with ! Hope I made the right choice eek !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast