Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is LDM chicken.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Shite,I was hoping you had a spare,mine has gone missing again,the randy fecker.It depends on who the ass is attached,lol.
    My ass isn't attached to anyone you sick perve! How dare you speak of the noble and gentle donkey like this!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    My ass isn't attached to anyone you sick perve! How dare you speak of the noble and gentle donkey like this!
    Noble and gentle ????,you have never seen one kick someone in the bollix so,asses at dawn then,lol.

Reviews

Noble and gentle ????,you have never seen one kick someone in the bollix so,asses at dawn then,lol.
    Anyone who stands behind a donkey or horse deserves to have their bollix kicked IMO! Easily startled the poor critters.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Why do these duels have to take place so early in the morning, why not at a decent hour say noon!
    Seek and you shall find!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Anyone who stands behind a donkey or horse deserves to have their bollix kicked IMO! Easily startled the poor critters.
    Please refrain from standing in front of Blinky as he is trained to trample people,unlike normal horses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Why do these duels have to take place so early in the morning, why not at a decent hour say noon!
    Why don't we make it after dinner,jeese,if you can not get up in the morning for a jousting tournament on asses then you never will.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234