Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is LDM chicken.

Reviews

Hope that wont be the butcher next door.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    He is a bit of a wanderer,where ever he see's a filly,that's where his stable will be for the night.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSund2 View Post
    Hope that wont be the butcher next door.
    Ever seen a butcher getting trampled by a horse over a ton weight ?,fit for sasuages,lol.

Reviews

Will be more a horse steak then a butcher sausage, lol

Ever seen a butcher getting trampled by a horse over a ton weight ?,fit for sasuages,lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSund2 View Post
    Will be more a horse steak then a butcher sausage, lol
    Only one winner there and it will not be the butcher.

Reviews

Hmm. See way I remember it is that I challenged you to a spelling and grammar dual which you declined by saying that it should be you that gets to decide what sort of match it would be. I then just threw my eyes to heaven and ignored you from then on. So to summarise: you are a liar and a cheat, in fact a total falsifier in every sense of the word!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Hmm. See way I remember it is that I challenged you to a spelling and grammar dual which you declined by saying that it should be you that gets to decide what sort of match it would be. I then just threw my eyes to heaven and ignored you from then on. So to summarise: you are a liar and a cheat, in fact a total falsifier in every sense of the word!
    Stick's and stone's LDM,you still chickened out,if it was to be done proper like,it would have to be a jousting tournament,Clyde taking care of the lances,Kate polishing the helments,Doc's wife on the pie stall,Amina with the magic sponge (no feigning injury) Buck as referee to see fair play done,as for the spectators,sure we could charge them 25 euro addmission with one of Doc's wife's pie's trown in for good measure.(how did you know I had a mace in my other hand behind my back ??????)

Reviews

Stick's and stone's LDM,you still chickened out,if it was to be done proper like,it would have to be a jousting tournament,Clyde taking care of the lances,Kate polishing the helments,Doc's wife on the pie stall,Amina with the magic sponge (no feigning injury) Buck as referee to see fair play done,as for the spectators,sure we could charge them 25 euro addmission with one of Doc's wife's pie's trown in for good measure.(how did you know I had a mace in my other hand behind my back ??????)
    LDM has been blessed with the possession of few but important gifts. One of these, is the ability to sense a charlatan when he sees one

Goodbye

Reviews

LDM has been blessed with the possession of few but important gifts. One of these, is the ability to sense a charlatan when he sees one
    Right thats lances at dawn behind the cowshed,and bring a horse.

Reviews

Right thats lances at dawn behind the cowshed,and bring a horse.
    Can I bring my ass, don't have a horse

Goodbye

Reviews

Can I bring my ass, don't have a horse
    Shite,I was hoping you had a spare,mine has gone missing again,the randy fecker.It depends on who the ass is attached,lol.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 02-04-13 at 23:40.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast