Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Hi Everybody from Famous Isabel

  1. Smile Hi Everybody from Famous Isabel

    I am Isabel famous from been expose in TV3 documental about escorts, I am not very happy about been expose in Irish TV as this could destroyed my personal life because they expose many details about my private life & secret business I hope this never happened again to nobody else because it is very unfair to us. I consider it that was a "party show" to all the viewers but not for me at all
    Nobody knows how terrible I was feeling when I saw myself in TV3 in underwear with a fucking under cover client asking me questions about my private life. I first knew it was something no right about him because many questions asked to me I thought he was a cop and I was feeling very scare.
    He has booked through E-I
    My phone was collapsed during several days from clients & personal friends to ask me all about it. It was so bad that I have run away to hide in Spain till this was over.
    I was and I am still heartbroken about, why me???

    One last thing I want to mention is that I support and believe Sexy Naomi latest post's!!!
    That is why I am join as a new member to show my support to her as I have been having same problems with this nasty people as it has happened to her.
    You are welcome to see my profile in E-I as Isabel
    Thank you
    Isabel 0851507505
    PM for details please

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default welcome back to ireland

    have not seen the tv3 'documentary' and from what i've read i dont think i would bother now. tabloid muck journalism at its worst. i can only hope that you can in some ways you can pick up the pieces after what happened and get on with your life. must have certainly been a low point for you.

    i believe in karma so you are going to eventually hit the jackpot stakes in the good fortune side of life and throughly deserved it will be too.

    don't forget to play the lotto this weekend!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Darling,

    Quote Originally Posted by Famous-Isabel View Post
    I am not very happy about been expose in Irish TV Isabel 0851507505
    PM for details please
    Im not happy with irish tv for the last 15 years so join the club.


    Its an exlcusive one too,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default TV is shite

    Before my rant may I offer my empathy to Isabel. These sleazy hacks are not interested in anything but viewer figures & you were the victim here.
    Regarding TV in general, why has there been so much dumbing-down in recent years ? Why does everything have to be sensationalist or "reality" shite ? Is supply of shite TV being demanded by the descerning public or are we like sheep that follow what they produce unquestioningly ?
    I suggest the latter. We have to be the most compliant, apathetic, self-centred people in Europe. When did we last take to the streets like the French do ? When did the public last stand up & say no to the government ? The bastards have squandered the greatest boom in this country's history & we will be the victims. Will any victim have a peaceful, dirty protest outside Dail Eireann ? Will all you motorists let them use you continually as cash cows ? Even the ones who take the trains are going to be stung with parking fees.
    Where is the civil disobedience ?
    This TV issue is just the tip of the iceberg. I have lived in the USA for a long time & the dumbing-down via media works very effectively. Easier to manage people when they're as ignorant as pigshit & if they want real news they have to put some effort into it. Do you really want to be the 51st state ? 'Cos that's where we are going. 23% of school leavers have managed to come out of our educational system illiterate in recent years, that's akin to results from Pigsknuckle, Arkansas !

    What will it take the Irish people to stop looking in their own pocket & look at the bigger picture ?
    TheNads.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Hi Isabel,

    I think TV3 treated you disgracefully.

    If you are interested in taking legal action against them, drop me a PM, because I'd be interested in helping you do that. I don't know if you have a case, because, frankly, the law doesn't always work the way it should, but I'd certainly make enquiries for you to try to find out.

    Pat x

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default Welcome back Isabel

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Before my rant may I offer my empathy to Isabel. These sleazy hacks are not interested in anything but viewer figures & you were the victim here.
    Regarding TV in general, why has there been so much dumbing-down in recent years ? Why does everything have to be sensationalist or "reality" shite ? Is supply of shite TV being demanded by the descerning public or are we like sheep that follow what they produce unquestioningly ?
    I suggest the latter. We have to be the most compliant, apathetic, self-centred people in Europe. When did we last take to the streets like the French do ? When did the public last stand up & say no to the government ? The bastards have squandered the greatest boom in this country's history & we will be the victims. Will any victim have a peaceful, dirty protest outside Dail Eireann ? Will all you motorists let them use you continually as cash cows ? Even the ones who take the trains are going to be stung with parking fees.
    Where is the civil disobedience ?
    This TV issue is just the tip of the iceberg. I have lived in the USA for a long time & the dumbing-down via media works very effectively. Easier to manage people when they're as ignorant as pigshit & if they want real news they have to put some effort into it. Do you really want to be the 51st state ? 'Cos that's where we are going. 23% of school leavers have managed to come out of our educational system illiterate in recent years, that's akin to results from Pigsknuckle, Arkansas !

    What will it take the Irish people to stop looking in their own pocket & look at the bigger picture ?
    TheNads.
    I could'nt agree with you more Nads. Irish TV and TV in other countries have gone down the American route, as are the medical and educational systems here. I gave up watching TV some years ago in favour of reading and sex. With the exception of Discovery and National Geographic, everything else is pure americanised shite. But then, as some of our americanised politicians like to tell us, Ireland is closer to Boston than to Brussels or Berlin. Maybe, in time, some Irish citisens may adopt the American approach to dealing with politicians that they do not approve of. In the meantime, I think I'll just have to go back to start growing bananas again; appropriate in the current climate.

    On a happier note, welcome back to Ireland Isabel. I had the pleasure of spending some time with you when you were still touring rather than living here, and you're a fine woman.
    Spain's loss is Ireland's gain. We need more ladies of Isabel's calibre.

    As for the journalists, politicians, judiciary, police, priests, Ruhama, et al, if you can't get a referendum passed, can't run a health service, could'nt predict on economic downturn (recession) that was just waiting to burst your bubble, can't manage an economy, can't manage your employees, engage in cover-ups and passing the buck, and spend more time at tribunals or investigations of your own passed corruptions, cock-ups and cover-ups, than doing what the tax payers pay you to do, what do you seriously think your chances are of putting the oldest business out of business.

    If heaven forbid, we ever did become the 51st state of the Union, at least we could then send that shower of f***ers across a stretch of water that makes the Irish Sea look like a duck pond. And if air fares become prohibitively expensive, they might just have to swim back or drown valiantly in the attempt.

    Yours etc.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I think she has a strong case, her privacy was not given the slightest consideration in this by a huge media outlet, if this is not grounds for legal action, I don’t know what is, as she was not the prime reason of the program but a unknowing participant in its content, its my understanding she should have been given the option afterwards of being informed and deciding if she is included or not,.

    Just an example, and I’m not being flippant but even people recorded on the comedy program Naked Camera "have" to be given the legal option and choice of not being included in the program, why was this not afforded her in this serious matter.

    A huge outfit rode rough shot with an Individual’s rights here and seem to be getting away with it.

    I hope she is OK and I wish her luck and better fortune.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    As for the journalists, politicians, judiciary, police, priests, Ruhama, et al, if you can't get a referendum passed, can't run a health service, could'nt predict on economic downturn (recession) that was just waiting to burst your bubble, can't manage an economy, can't manage your employees, engage in cover-ups and passing the buck, and spend more time at tribunals or investigations of your own passed corruptions, cock-ups and cover-ups, than doing what the tax payers pay you to do, what do you seriously think your chances are of putting the oldest business out of business.
    LOL, can I steal that quote and use it as my own?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I could'nt agree with you more Nads. Irish TV and TV in other countries have gone down the American route, as are the medical and educational systems here. I gave up watching TV some years ago in favour of reading and sex. With the exception of Discovery and National Geographic, everything else is pure americanised shite. But then, as some of our americanised politicians like to tell us, Ireland is closer to Boston than to Brussels or Berlin. Maybe, in time, some Irish citisens may adopt the American approach to dealing with politicians that they do not approve of. In the meantime, I think I'll just have to go back to start growing bananas again; appropriate in the current climate.

    On a happier note, welcome back to Ireland Isabel. I had the pleasure of spending some time with you when you were still touring rather than living here, and you're a fine woman.
    Spain's loss is Ireland's gain. We need more ladies of Isabel's calibre.

    As for the journalists, politicians, judiciary, police, priests, Ruhama, et al, if you can't get a referendum passed, can't run a health service, could'nt predict on economic downturn (recession) that was just waiting to burst your bubble, can't manage an economy, can't manage your employees, engage in cover-ups and passing the buck, and spend more time at tribunals or investigations of your own passed corruptions, cock-ups and cover-ups, than doing what the tax payers pay you to do, what do you seriously think your chances are of putting the oldest business out of business.

    If heaven forbid, we ever did become the 51st state of the Union, at least we could then send that shower of f***ers across a stretch of water that makes the Irish Sea look like a duck pond. And if air fares become prohibitively expensive, they might just have to swim back or drown valiantly in the attempt.

    Yours etc.
    I don’t think I’ve seen so much sense packed into so small a space, agree completely, you just summed up the last 20 years here perfectly, I’m starting to come around to your way of thinking Carlos, I know we were on opp. sides in 1916, but what say we dig out the old Lee Enfield’s and take this to the Dail….and I don’t mean run for election, I’m thinking the wall in Kilmainham Jail could do with a fresh splattering, flying columns, guerilla warfare (which the Irish Invented in 1916) the works…might take a special .202 to get past the hides of BIFFO and HORNY MARY though, but the days a long….

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I would like to try to do something about these nasty exposes of escorts as I think they are a wrong that has gone on too long in this country. I think the journos contibue as nobody has ever stood up to them over it. I understand individual escorts than fall victim to these stings may not feel there is anything they can do, but maybe if we all put our heads together there is something that can be done. I'm in. Has anyone got any good ideas of what we can do to stop this behaviour from journos?

    Pat x

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •