Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
Remington Steel, Pierce before he filled out and got those adorable crinkles around the eye. Or let us go back and look at the father( or one of the first to take registering criminals seriously) of all detectives Vidocq(Click for more info)
And of course we are all forgetting the most famous fictional gentlemen detectives of all time, who if the story is correct still receives mail at no 221b Baker Street! The one, the only MR. Sherlock Holmes, detective extraordinaire!
Grisham for CSI! I love his one liners!
Mac-CSI NYC
Horatio-CSI Miami
Deputy Chief Brenda Lee Johnson from The Closer(Say this with the broadest Southern Accent you can muster- Ya'll)- Thank you very Much! And smile!
I have too much space on my MAC!
Haha you mean Vega$!!! too funny Dan Tanna was cute as hell!
Oh in this vein- Crocker and Tubbs- Miami Vice! Now I don't know if these guys solved shit, but they looked good and knew where the party was happening.
Yeah Rimmington (not a typo) was good to, he would have been Bond much earlier if he was not under contract to play RS, but would he be a better Bond as a younger Man ?, I don’t think so, he was better as him when older.

What about Hart to Hart and Max’s line of “Together, they were Murder” and they sure where, what a load of rubbish……

I remember also a program that I can’t remember the name of from the 80’s of a male model who was a bodyguard or something to other models, I’m as straight as the Carrigrohane road, but this fella would turn even me, he was impossibly good looking, was a model in real life and died in his 20’s in freak gun accident, I think there was live ammo in a gun for a scene from that same program instead of blanks. Not sure exactly but something like that…

CSI LV is my Favorite, Grissom is just perfect, Like NY also, but I can’t stand Horatio, every single episode is just him staring into the distance over a mangled mass of bones, saying a crap one liner, and have you noticed that almost every episode is him rescuing a poor damsel in distress. and the whole look is far to stylized, even the dumpster’s are immaculate, I’m hoping he’ll run into crockett and tubbs from Miami Vice, they were to cool for school, and that theme tune…

YouTube - Miami Vice Theme

Nuff said…