Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Private Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Remington Steel, Pierce before he filled out and got those adorable crinkles around the eye. Or let us go back and look at the father( or one of the first to take registering criminals seriously) of all detectives Vidocq(Click for more info)
    And of course we are all forgetting the most famous fictional gentlemen detectives of all time, who if the story is correct still receives mail at no 221b Baker Street! The one, the only MR. Sherlock Holmes, detective extraordinaire!
    Grisham for CSI! I love his one liners!
    Mac-CSI NYC
    Horatio-CSI Miami
    Deputy Chief Brenda Lee Johnson from The Closer(Say this with the broadest Southern Accent you can muster- Ya'll)- Thank you very Much! And smile!
    I have too much space on my MAC!
    Haha you mean Vega$!!! too funny Dan Tanna was cute as hell!
    Oh in this vein- Crocker and Tubbs- Miami Vice! Now I don't know if these guys solved shit, but they looked good and knew where the party was happening.
    Yeah Rimmington (not a typo) was good to, he would have been Bond much earlier if he was not under contract to play RS, but would he be a better Bond as a younger Man ?, I don’t think so, he was better as him when older.

What about Hart to Hart and Max’s line of “Together, they were Murder” and they sure where, what a load of rubbish……

I remember also a program that I can’t remember the name of from the 80’s of a male model who was a bodyguard or something to other models, I’m as straight as the Carrigrohane road, but this fella would turn even me, he was impossibly good looking, was a model in real life and died in his 20’s in freak gun accident, I think there was live ammo in a gun for a scene from that same program instead of blanks. Not sure exactly but something like that…

CSI LV is my Favorite, Grissom is just perfect, Like NY also, but I can’t stand Horatio, every single episode is just him staring into the distance over a mangled mass of bones, saying a crap one liner, and have you noticed that almost every episode is him rescuing a poor damsel in distress. and the whole look is far to stylized, even the dumpster’s are immaculate, I’m hoping he’ll run into crockett and tubbs from Miami Vice, they were to cool for school, and that theme tune…

YouTube - Miami Vice Theme

Nuff said…

Blog Entries

Default Omfg!

It is official QP, we have no life! Yes I must agree with you Horatio is rather the focal point of the program, not to mention, some of the shit they get up to would get them either indited or put under the jail, but it is rather nice to sit and look at sunny Miami on a miserable winter's day in the North of Europe!

You conclusion about PB, being too young to play Bond is spot on old chap! He did get rather yummy with age, I find him much more attractive as a 40-sumting!

Dear God I need to get back to work, all this laying around is making me remember too much TV shit. Kisses V

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Default None of the above !

Currently Rebus has to be the man. Hard drinking, hard living & he always gets his man. Not much of a womaniser though.
    If it's a womanising sleuth then you can't beat Sonny Crocket in Miami Vice. He must have laid some pipe. Personally I prefer the rough, tough than the prissy, metro sexual type.

I'm not that in touch with my feminine side. Although some of those TS humans look nice !!
    TheNads

Violette,

Your need your tea break as well, It's on paragraph one, page one of the Irish constituition, way ahead of mundane matters like the right to vote, and the price of a pint, grab a coffee and a Kit Kat woman, put the feet up, leave em’ wait.

Blog Entries

Default A women's work is never done.

Tea, has been drunk! I am not doing that kind of work, I am re-modeling my house! Oi Vey, and during workmen breaks, I am running to Ikea, and building stuff. I want to get this all done before I head off for Summer vacation.
    kisses V

❤❤❤❤

Default And a Mans never truly starts…

Tea, has been drunk! I am not doing that kind of work, I am re-modeling my house! Oi Vey, and during workmen breaks, I am running to Ikea, and building stuff. I want to get this all done before I head off for Summer vacation.
    kisses V
    I’m SO sorry Violette, I’m so used to innuendo being banded about here, I inferred wrongly, really sorry, pls. forgive me .

I don’t envy you your task of working out those Ikea flatpacks, half my place is made up of them and most are staying up with a combination of selatape, verbal threats and the power of prayer. I have enough spare bit and piece left over that I couldn’t figure out where they went, I could built a passable one tenth scale model of the Eiffel tower.

Ps

Two light licks are always better then one heavy one………………. I’m referring of course to coats of paint… sorry...I could'nt resist....(nor I feel would I want to )

Blog Entries

Default "Everybody makes mistakes",......

said the Hedgehog crawling off of the toilet brush!
    So no harm no foul.....
    But I do appreciate what you mean with the Flat packs, but I do have a knack for putting these things together in record time, so if ever you need help, with your flat packs( this is going to go soooo wrong) then just let me know where I can put the screw for you.
    Kisses Violette ROFL

❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Default Wilma

Quote Originally Posted by MrBojangles View Post
    Seriously guys , I was gonnna give up when I saw Alec posted Jim Rockford cos he was so cool and didnt give a flying f**k but then I thought ' I dont remember seeing any babes in the rockford files' so it must be .........

Thomas Magnum PI

And as it was based in Hawaii, lots of gorgeous babes !!!

p.s Mike Hammer had a seriously sexy assistant called Velda........ the main subject of many of my first tugs ! .... as was Wilma Deering in 'Buck Rogers' ..... jeez !

ok Im just off to relive my youth... tug tug tug ... lol
    Magnum would also be on my list. Oh yes Wilma that outfit she had on used to do the trick for me. No wonder that little robot used to say beedee be be or something like that. Those cylons on battlestar gallactica had a strange also. The little eye ball going over and back in their head similar to kits on Knoghtrider.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default I could’nt give a flying f**k….said the toilet Duck !!!…

said the Hedgehog crawling off of the toilet brush!
    So no harm no foul.....
    But I do appreciate what you mean with the Flat packs, but I do have a knack for putting these things together in record time, so if ever you need help, with your flat packs( this is going to go soooo wrong) then just let me know where I can put the screw for you.
    Kisses Violette ROFL
    Violette, you’re a total tonic…

Very funny,

Is it Ok if I use the Philips screwdriver ?, as the Sack & Dicker (I mean Black & Decker) is on recharge (It had a busy night, it moonlights if you know what I mean)

Don’t go up against the QP, as I love to twist my tongue on people’s vernacular…I'm Bi in that regard

Highway, Battlestar Galactica, god I loved that, forgot all about it, I even made my own makeshift launch runway, oh must be two or three years ago now. But my fav was THE A TEAM and no that did not refer to Anal (I think) although they were 4 guys cooped up in a van all day, with only Amy Allen to distract them from BA’s cute little ass...

I PITY DA FOOL…. (I REALLY do)...

Reviews

Thumbs up Sledgehammer

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing." And as for his gun, now that's the sort of cannon the ladies really love.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast